If you don't like it, leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saioke

Reaction score
i cant believe people would even think about complaining about something free.. especially a great service such as x10hosting. in fact, 10xhosting is the only free hosting site that gives everything described at no catch and all it really asks for is to enjoy it. some people are just foolish..

Xemnas

Reaction score
Not sure if it is the right place. Anyway, I think x10hosting is the best from what I have experienced so far.

I think it might be a great idea to send PMs for updates etc etc before hands because I think people tend to not reading the forums as much. Well, with PMs, you get notified.

Also, I think people should learn how to post for issues with constructive comments, not just mere complaining. We need to be aware also that some people do not have the skills yet to communicate their issues well, so that is something we need to put up with sometimes.

Hope, they get better. I think if there is an issue, there should be a solution. So, let's work on the solutions for everybody's sake !!!

Peace
http://www.holeepassion.com
Administrator ...
The problem with mass PMs is that people may not get them in time, and it could cause problems for the server if Corey tried to mass PM every single user in one go.

As for people learning to be constructive critics . . . well as I've said before, there's a good reason for us not IQ testing customers here ;)

curt15

Reaction score
Its the best one that Ive seen. There maybe a few minor hicups here and there, but the service is free. They give you a lot of control of what you do, everything is the best I've seen and I've seen a lot.

I've been suspended a few times for not logging into the forums... oops.

Thanks a lot for the web hosting. Its provided me with a great platform for what I do.

So a great thank you for the service and the help that you have given me, and a thank you in advance for the service and future help. :)

Thank you.

kaiserstyles

Reaction score
Your absolutely RIGHT Corey....managing so much and for free isn't easy...but u do it so well...providing by far the absolutely best free hosting i've ever seen...so GREAT JOB! keep up the good works....

thetooth

Reaction score
yes this is truly the best hosting i've ever used and i've been though more hosts than you can imagen but this one is grate but one question dose any one know when Stoli will be back up and running or at lest the cpanal online

coolv1994

Reaction score
i know that we all hate the downtime and theres tons of other hosts but none of them have no where near as many features and support as x10! i would reccommend you stay with x10

alid1712

Reaction score
Gosh, I have to agree on this too. It's just that, people are complaining about the fact of the normal down time of this web hosting particularly for the free web host.

Face the fact guys, I've been on numerous numbers of web hosting already before i jump here. And I tell you, all the past free web hosting too also have their down-time error, ftp, html database etc etc.

So bare in mind dear friends, every web hosting have their down time and maintainability, even for the paid hosting too; but yeah you may want to say paid hosting is less suffer down service, because it has less user then the one for the free server. Server is a computer peripheral which is a machine too. Machine basically do get heat up and eventually mess up. That's why down time experience do happen and restarting the server is a normal action.

Again my fellow friends, if you personally have a down time error, just be normal, you don't have to be aggressive and be rude to the staff and insult this web hosting services. The staff are like us too, human. Sometime error on the web server is not under their want too. And being as human too, they have a life beside maintaining and monitoring their web server 247. What you can do is post the problems, or look through the forum first if there is some people who is also experiencing the issue. If there is some people with your phenomena, just add a reply that you are experience it too. If NOT, open a new thread and kindly describe your problems with addition of some of your detail; help them by giving some information to help you to solve it. "Help them to Help you" . and BE PATIENCE :D

If you don't like it, leave, because seriously there is a bunch of free hosting out there too, that you can use. But I doubt the service is better then x10hosting. And believe me, this hosting is adequate for personal use. But for business try to invest some and get the paid hosting to secure your services to your customer. I'm replying this thread because I don't want just because other members are not enjoying and complaining the service with harsh words, and result the x10Hosting has decided to close the free web hosting; and if this happens it would be sad.

Last edited:

imagelinx

Reaction score
here here!

note to self, don't get on corey's bad side:eek:hnoes:

Last edited:

jasgor9

Reaction score
Yes, everywhere you look on these forums there is negativity. You are right, Corey, X10 is the best host i have ever used for free. It has more features than any of the webhosts i have used. If the complaining users leave, where else can they go that is better? And even so, those users are a minority. It is not like everyone else will leave just because they are. Everything i have done with support is very quick and i have learned alot by asking questions in the forums. I don't know what else you could ask for in a free host. X10 puts in more effort than any other free host i know of and even some paid ones. For example, you can choose one of two free plans. Normally, you will have one plan choice for free with 'x' amount of features. Whereas here you can get more space by showing ads or less space by not, etc. And even without showing ads, 300MB is more space than most hosts offer. I like that we have a choice. Keep up the good work!

Pantalassa

Reaction score
Corey,

I fully agree with you and thank you for a fantastic free hosting service. I've been with Free Hostia but x10 is so much better!

I found you guys on free-webhosts.com

Thanks a lot mate!
Not to be sound offtopic, but...

I've been there just this week. And judging from what they said about users from other countries, people can't even visit your website hosted by FreeHostia if they are foreigners. I was looking a thread when someone was complaining about it, and they just said "it was the easy way to prevent problems".

At least here the admins show us some respect in this case.

forumjunkie

Reaction score
Hi, I’m still pretty new to this and not always sure about how this forum works in tandem with my FREE hosting account, however, I defiantly agree with all you people who compliment those who give up so much of their own time to provide this FREE service, its been invaluable to me, be able to use this service is and should be treated as a privilege. Keep up the good work guys and I hope the current server issues are soon rectified and everyone can look back on them and only commend all concerned for their efforts..

Gatorboy

Reaction score
It's shocking to hear, but it's about time someone said something. Good Job!

hezuo

Reaction score
I totally concur. Thanks for the great job, we really appreciate it. Unfortunately there are very few people who don't, but just keep on the hard work! Gracias!

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
If you don't like it... leave.

That sounds pretty harsh, but I think that the way some people treat the staff and the bugs and errors is even harsher.

I guess we reap what we sow.

I, personally am really glad that I have a hosting community where most of my questions are answered by the next day, and where I can meet all of my hosting needs without paying a penny.

Last edited:

TheSkyIsCalling

Reaction score
Considering I'm probably one of the least web-savvy people in this community, I must say I'm astonished by the service here. Its complex enough for people who know how to use all the fuctions to use them, but straightforward enough for someone like me to use it as well.

The staff here is supportive and very prompt in responding to problems. It is very rare to see people who offer a free service and are so readily willing to sacrafice their time and effort to keep things running as smoothy as possible under circumstances. Although I am new here and my stay has been recently full of problems, I can see the honest effort and struggle that the staff goes through to fix the problems. That itself, disregarding the premium service given, deserves much respect.

Hooray x10 and I'm relieved to see a thread full of support amongst a see of complaints.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.