Leaving x10.

kkenny

Reaction score
Retiring as a staff member, not sure if I'm still gonna visit the forums or not... but I guess I'll miss you guys. You can always... I guess, you can always PM me on the forums... and I'll try to get back to you guys once in a while... but I guess things haven't been working out, so I just have to leave.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Journey never ends ..it only stops at a destination or a motel ... Hope u get my point

kkenny

Reaction score
I understand. But for now, I just will leave. It's just things have come and gone, and I've seen a lot of my good friends leave x10. It's time to leave and move on... but I'll be back... someday.

Reaction score
Bye Kkenny.

Always funny when someone posts they're leaving but always find time to re-post back in that thread - going or not?

Best wishes.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Always funny when someone posts they're leaving but always find time to re-post back in that thread - going or not?

Haha, that is true.....not sure what you'll do with your credits...I am always here.....for that, but...you can always create a raffle ticket or something. : )

You'll come back one day...so I guess you'll keep them?

kkenny

Reaction score
It's just for now. I can't keep up with my duties as an AM because of the workload I've been getting over here, and a couple of other internal and somewhat emotional problems. I'm not leaving for good, I just won't post as much as I used to.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Awww! :( Sad to see you go kkenny. Hope to see you around the forums soon!

zen-r

Reaction score
I'd just like to say what goes un-said to the staff most of the time :

Thanks kkenny for all the work you have put in around here. Without folks like you, the forums & accounts would have long since withered & died.

You'll be welcome back any time.

kkenny

Reaction score
I'd just like to say what goes un-said to the staff most of the time :

Thanks kkenny for all the work you have put in around here. Without folks like you, the forums & accounts would have long since withered & died.

You'll be welcome back any time.

Thanks

@Vigge :(