merry christmas

whitebus

Reaction score
in this age of political correctness, i will remain bold and say, "Merry Christmas and happy new year" to you all (Christians and non-Christians alike.)

i think people can be over-sensitive to religious suggestions sometimes, so as a not-so-overly-devout Christian i would like to set an example. i will not get offended by anyone who wishes me "merry xmas" (and thus x's out Christ) nor anyone who wishes me "happy holidays" (the ambiguous, politically correct way out.)

Christmas has become commercialized and sometimes the meaning can be lost, but here we have a free way to spread peace and goodwill.

infurTH

Reaction score
merry christmas
Edit:
and a happy new year.

Last edited:

withambition

Reaction score
Merry xmas still means Merry Christmas... X is an abbreviation of Christ. I don't mean to get religious, just making a point.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Even though it's a little early, Merry Christmas for those of you who celebrate it, and Happy Holidays for those who don't :)

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all, and a happy new year!

eliz Navidad y un feliz año nuevo.

Joyeux Noël et une heureuse nouvelle année.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Merry Christmas

Happy Hanuka

Happy New Years

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

warlordste

Reaction score
happy christmas xmas or holidays and hope you all have a brill new year ino i will 1st christmas and new year with my girlfriend :D so i am going to enjoy every minute of it lifes to short to moan and spit your dummy out over how to say holiday enjoy if some one said to me happy what ever am not gonna get offended am gonna say same to you so any way have a great time :)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Happy Holidays, and have a happy new year.... (its early for this post no?)

Repneiras

Reaction score
Ahh... let's see... merry christmas, happy hanukkah, happy holidays and... happy birthday?

-Repneiras ;)

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, or if not, then Happy Holidays. Stay safe, dont do something stupid!