Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

easyclick

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
I am so much Sorry for that

I don't know that multiple accounts is prohibited. Further I won't done this kind of thing please forgive me .

I don't need any other I need my clickme.x10.mx

error code : E14C28D4F4E8AE430

easyclick

Reaction score
Sir with my website clickme.x10.mx I earn money by completing some offer.

So to be a beginner I have to make my website workable I used crack php script therefore I tested on other website and created other website and tested.

Because I haven't enough money that time therefore I created multiple accounts.

Also I didn't know that multiple accounts is prohibited.

But now I will not do any kind of stuffs like that please forgive me.

easyclick

Reaction score
you were flagged with "multi account user access denied"
it takes time for staff to get to each request please be patient.
Also I was researching and testing theme and scripts please forgive me and give me my access to use that .

I am promising that I won't do this in future

easyclick

Reaction score
you were flagged with "multi account user access denied"
it takes time for staff to get to each request please be patient.
Sir with my website clickme.x10.mx I earn money by completing some offer.

So to be a beginner I have to make my website workable I used crack php script therefore I tested on other website and created other website and tested.

Because I haven't enough money that time therefore I created multiple accounts.

Also I didn't know that multiple accounts is prohibited.

But now I will not do any kind of stuffs like that please forgive me.

Also I was researching and testing theme and scripts please forgive me and give me my access to use that .

But now I am promising that I won't do this in future.

I hope that you will forgive me and give me another chance to go ahead and fix my mistake.

raidaengineering

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
I want to recover my account
error code EE1412D4E941B2D5B

CherryMGUI_P2w

Reaction score
Hi administrator, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

Username: CherryMGUI_P2w
Domain: hakzontop.x10.mx
Error Code - EC93AF7A702913432

ZaiMonJAJA

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: ZaiMonJAJA
Domain: cherrymgui-v4.elementfx.com
Error code: E8B080768E6265932

Thanks.

possebomteste

Reaction score

I am trying to access my free account and an error was showed, saying that multiple accounts.
Your error code is EE36C37B67779D9B5.
Why is this error showing?

Acc545

Reaction score
Hello, can you please unblock my account i didn't know it was prohibited to have multiple accounts i posted the first request on July 29th but didn't get a response.

Error Code: E6E9B7CEDFF04CC2F
Website Adress: http://apartmanidavid.com/

This is the account that is associated with the hosting account.

Thank You in Advance!

TEVEEMO

Reaction score
Can someone help me to activate my problem for log-in?
Requesting access to the hosting account: "TEVEEMO" a same user name with my forum name and a domain name: http://tv.elementfx.com
my error code is E522A170A769B418D.

with this note:

An error has been detected and your request could not be processed.​

Multiple Accounts​

More than one account was detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person.

my error code is E522A170A769B418D.

wishing to keep my account safe and secure,

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• x10hostxxx.png
    x10hostxxx.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

yethzx12

Reaction score
Hello, i need help i got this multiple account error when i try to login.
EC51C30F2E92E79EB

I attached a screenshot of the page. Thank you.
Domain: yethz.space
Acctount: ******
--------------
EDIT (08/08/23 - 6:00am):

Its working now. Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230808_012050_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230808_012050_Chrome.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Accounts and request that have followed the post listing have been updated to be allowed. If you still have multi account block this means you do not qualify ( mass abuse of multi accounts) or you did not post the proper listing to be reviewed.

TEVEEMO

Reaction score