Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

PilotTim136

Reaction score
Hi. I would like to make an appeal for multiple accounts. If i could get my account unblocked again, that would be really nice because i can host some of my projects then again :)
i'm sorry

solopinter

Reaction score
All block unrequested have been processed.

If you are still seeing this blocked this will be due to not following instructions on the post or you have massive accounts shown on the IP which could be caused by abuse.
finally, my account is block, now cannot log in again.. thanks you Eric

ricc

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
code error: EB43AE3BC29138615.

Can I please get my account unblocked, I purchased premium hosting and would like to migrate

Nidsh

Reaction score
I am requesting the files for multiple accounts. The emails for the accounts are listed below along with the Damon attached to those accounts.

fjmovers.com

donerightwebsites.com

BallengerAutoBody.com

I can personally access each email linked to those accounts and would like for the access of my files on them. ballengerautobody.com will be the one account I would prefer to keep but still need the files from the other 2.
I want unlock my account with error Your error code is E0B10D39D6200DBBF. Please
I use Email zero8600@outlook.com

Nidsh

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.

Multiple Accounts​

More than one account was detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person.
I don't have multiple accounts. I deleted all my emails. I only have one email on this account my Email zero8600@outlook.com

ctyrd

Reaction score
hi my account has been suspended bcause was marked as inactive for 30 days. i need to recover my website

account email:
The review found all data removed, unable to recover the account.

Last edited:

daxg

Reaction score

Hello Admin and Staff Team!

I hope this message finds you well. I'm a dedicated user of your website, and unfortunately, I've encountered an issue that has resulted in my account being blocked due to the use of multiple accounts. I genuinely value the platform you've created and would like to explain the situation in detail.

The initial account I registered with used the domain https://daxg.x10.mx/. However, while using that account, I made some regrettable changes that led to errors with my domain. Despite my attempts, I couldn't rectify the issue or recover my domain. I found myself in a situation where my website couldn't function, and I had exhausted all available options to restore it.

Feeling stuck and wanting to start afresh, I made the difficult decision to delete my website entirely and re-register with a new account. My intention was never to violate any terms or policies but rather to regain access to a functional platform where I could continue to engage and utilize your services.

I'm reaching out in the hope that there might be a way to resolve this issue and regain access to your platform. I deeply value the community and services your website provides, and I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance you could offer to help me rectify this situation.

My username: daxg
Domain: daxg.x10.mx
Error code: E936E71FE4AD2CC8B

Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to any support or advice you can provide to help me resolve this matter<3

Txa2311

Reaction score

Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account.
Username: fontfheck
Domain: zfiletxa.x10.mx
Error code: EC338C6EC7A186A26.
Thanks!

Abe16

Reaction score
Hello Admin, I want to recover my xhosting account.

Username: mmvionhj
Domain: mao-bansud.elementfx.com
Error code: E42F044DF22C2BD42

zjmuye

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E99D5508845F3810E

Tank You