Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittain

Reaction score
Heya,

Im wondering if anyone is nice lol :p

if i gave them my Cpanel user and pass if some one would install some forums ..

X

kajasweb

Reaction score
Hmmm... You should have posted in MarketPlace. Someone can install the scripts for X10 Credits.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I can install it for 150 credits. I will not tell/use your password anywhere.

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Please don't do this unless and until you are certain that your account won't be tampered.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What should I install? And please backup all your files first for safety reason.

brittain

Reaction score
how do i backup everything and can you install forums and the login to them on the recorsis page please and ill give you the credits can it be called Cathay pacific Forums and ill send you the private stuff

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
how do i backup everything and can you install forums and the login to them on the recorsis page please and ill give you the credits can it be called Cathay pacific Forums and ill send you the private stuff

I can do the backup for you.

Chris73

Reaction score
Here is why you should not access another persons hosting account if you have an x10hosting account yourself. When it comes time to run the multiple account script and it checks for multiple accounts. If you have a hosting account and access another x10hosting account you will be suspended. So my suggestion is that you find someone that does not have a hosting account with x10hosting and have them install whatever it is that you wish to have installed.

I would suggest(for the sake of not being suspended) not to access any accounts if you have both have a hosting account here.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Here is why you should not access another persons hosting account if you have an x10hosting account yourself. When it comes time to run the multiple account script and it checks for multiple accounts. If you have a hosting account and access another x10hosting account you will be suspended. So my suggestion is that you find someone that does not have a hosting account with x10hosting and have them install whatever it is that you wish to have installed.

I would suggest(for the sake of not being suspended) not to access any accounts if you have both have a hosting account here.

Ah just in time. I've already done that. But now you know what I'm doing, so plz don't suspend me and him.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
It is not the staff who suspend you for multiple accounts rather it is done by an automatic script that detects when a person with the same IP logs into more than one cPanel account.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This is also why i would not recommend people logging into your account for you if you are going away, 1) If that friend is also with x10, both your accounts will be suspended, 2) No matter how trustworthy friends are, it's not worth risking it. Finally 3) Scripts have a tendancy to not be so leanient, so they don't exempt you and understand that you might be helping someone else.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There should be that both need to fill in a form then the otherone can help the one who needs help without some1 getting suspended.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, they can always ask for help here, if they don't understand it, then ask what we mean by what we said, it's not hard to get help via forums...

Chris73

Reaction score
This is also why i would not recommend people logging into your account for you if you are going away, 1) If that friend is also with x10, both your accounts will be suspended, 2) No matter how trustworthy friends are, it's not worth risking it. Finally 3) Scripts have a tendancy to not be so leanient, so they don't exempt you and understand that you might be helping someone else.

People can log into your forums account. This has no effect on the multiple account suspensions. Logging into a forum account will keep the hosting account of that person active. Logging into the cpanel that is when the multiple account suspension will happen.

As far as vigge_sWe is concerned when the multiple account script runs more than likely you both will be suspended. I have no control over it and knowing how many people have been suspended for multiple accounts i would have thought people would realize you can not access another x10hosting account.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You aren't mad at me now:happysad:????

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Please also take into account that when you signed up for a hosting account, you agreed not to give your password to anyone.

YOU are the only person who is allowed to use your hosting account.

This includes adding, deleting, and modifying files.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.