Templates!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am now selling my templates for x10Credits.
You can choose from all templates here: http://www.pixomania.net/

Price: 1000 credits per $1 the template costs (so I can get the payout in x10Reward so I still make the same money)

So a $5 template is 5000 credits.

Post here if you are willing to buy any of them.

More will come later (I can't make more than 1 template/day ;))

zen-r

Reaction score
I admire your honesty in your "About Us" page.

Good luck in getting to the $10,728. If you really apply yourself to the challenge, I am sure you will find success!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I admire your honesty in your "About Us" page.

Good luck in getting to the $10,728. If you really apply yourself to the challenge, I am sure you will find success!

hehehe. Thanks :D

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I know you might prefer selling templates over something else, but you can always reach your goal....selling another persons templates...for commission per sale....or try to find a site that offers you free templates with resell rights...?

You can check my store here. I offer these e-books for the amount said there...they are all with resell rights...so I can make money and others who buy them make money. I have 24 things for sale leading to a $ 532.92 if every product is bought once...and they are all instantly downloadable after purchase.

What I am trying to say is you can definitely find free anything online, if you look hard you would be allowed to sell those free things that you get to make some $$$.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I know you might prefer selling templates over something else, but you can always reach your goal....selling another persons templates...for commission per sale....or try to find a site that offers you free templates with resell rights...?

You can check my store here. I offer these e-books for the amount said there...they are all with resell rights...so I can make money and others who buy them make money. I have 24 things for sale leading to a $ 532.92 if every product is bought once...and they are all instantly downloadable after purchase.

What I am trying to say is you can definitely find free anything online, if you look hard you would be allowed to sell those free things that you get to make some $$$.

Well, I may try to start a resell section when magento has released bug fixes for downloadable products (Right now it is like buy 1 get 5)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea I understand that....but you know you can get things to sell for free....get free templates with rights to sell it for cash....it's easy to do once you find a site that offers free things to sell.

JXVForums

Reaction score
I thought it was CMS specific, if you do know the CMS Template coding styles, you should make in that format and allow those for download, from what I've seen Joomla! has been growing very well, expand there or into Wordpress and profits are bound to come especially if you sell them at lower prices as in your prices to the larger companies and become a consultant.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I thought it was CMS specific, if you do know the CMS Template coding styles, you should make in that format and allow those for download, from what I've seen Joomla! has been growing very well, expand there or into Wordpress and profits are bound to come especially if you sell them at lower prices as in your prices to the larger companies and become a consultant.

I may think of it

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is still (c) 2008 :d

That can be fixed by replacing the copyright date with this code:

Code:
Copyright &copy; 2008-<?php echo strftime("%G"); ?>

That will update each year, so you'll never have to worry about it!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am going to start with wordpress themes too, and maybe joomla themes

JXVForums

Reaction score
If you want to do Joomla themes comment in my thread, right underneath yours, under Scripts and Templates, I need some work done, on templates.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score

And, if his site was created in 2008, and its still running, then the copyright is still valid in both 2008 and 2009. So, it doesn't matter.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol I just broke my friends hdd so I need $120 by the end of the week :'(

kbjradmin

Reaction score
do you use php in your templates? if you don't, you should consider making php configuration files for your templates. do this, and possibly adding other small conveniences would make your templates more valuable and you could sell them for more.