!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I can't decide for sure yet either. I'm pretty sure he got banned for advertising his site on the forums that provided links to copyrighted movies that you can watch online for free.

He might start messaging staff members with waleedt5 again, or he might go back to Boss is the Best.

And although an admin verified for me that loveispoison is in fact located in the UK and Zubair is located in Pakistan, I still have this weird feeling inside that they both have some affiliation or odd connection with each other.

Maybe they're clones. o_O

zen-r

Reaction score
@ adamparkzer - I also figured that post about his new website was the reason for the ban (& I think the thread has been deleted now).

I had also wondered about L-is-P at one point, but decided they were different users (for several reasons, including because of the PMs which I got from one of them, which I won't go into).

By the way, you forgot zubair99. And I wouldn't be surprised if zubair851, zubair, & zubairlink were also connected!

@ zapzack - welcome to the White Only club (sounds racist - it's NOT! Lol).

If you feel like getting more fashionable, try
LemonChiffon.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have a clue that zen-r's guess about zubair is right, but I'm going to go look through a couple of other threads as well as a pm from boss is best before I post my evidence.
Edit:
Does this guy websansar's uname at all resemble this other one : http://forums.x10hosting.com/members/sanna.html ?

If you see what I'm talking about, then I think you win the game zen-r.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Lol. I'd forgotten all about Sanna.

Well done ichwar, Add him to the list!

Yes, that gives even more reason to suspect
hello ppl.

I'd already suspected him for other reasons. But it's best not to list the reasons which give him away, or he might avoid making the same mistakes in future!

I'm guessing that x10 doesn't have 269,471 members.

It only has about 5 members - the rest are all Zubair!

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
zapzack, why do you keep posting that? I don't think it says anything in and of itself?

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I know it's a part of a face. So are you saying you're confused all the time? lol

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, yep, we're sticking with white or lemon chiffon.
I can't do the arcades right now. I'm just too busy. Sorry.

zen-r

Reaction score
ichwar is too busy being a sales rep for Linux, all over x10 forums.

Wanna buy a copy?!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually for a limited time only, I'm giving out free copies!