!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
But Russ will own me if I start posting here randomly with no purpose or intention: "No spam, one-liners, cussing, warez, anything illegal of any kind. And, nothing against any of the forum rules!!!!"

zen-r

Reaction score
Maybe you should start typing faster. :p

I meant that the double-post message in my original fake post really annoyed, for spoiling the effect (if you misunderstood me).

@ichwar - no, sorry. The victim can't set the terms of the prank!

Anyway, you don't deserve a second piece of pranking-creativity from me, as you let me down on this first one! ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyway, you don't deserve a second piece of pranking-creativity from me, as you let me down on this first one! ;)
I take it that means you give up on my challenge? ;)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I meant that the double-post message in my original fake post really annoyed, for spoiling the effect (if you misunderstood me).

Ooh. I thought you said that there was some effect going on with my post, and because there was an automerged double post in one of my previous posts, I thought that was what you were referring to.

zen-r

Reaction score
If I challenged you to give me $1 billion, would you give up on the challenge?! :)

@Adam - we were all "owned", a long time ago! Lol

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
But Russ will own me if I start posting here randomly with no purpose or intention: "No spam, one-liners, cussing, warez, anything illegal of any kind. And, nothing against any of the forum rules!!!!"

What counts as a one-liner anyway? What if your screen resolution is 2000 pixels in width, then a lot of posts would be one liners.

And don't you love how I quoted myself? :)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If I challenged you to give me $1 billion, would you give up on the challenge?! :)
I was simply challenging you to redo what you had already attempted to do.

Believe me, I would never attempt to give you $1,000,000,000

zen-r

Reaction score
Well, this has been fun!

But unless there's anything else that you gentleman need to urgently say to me, I've got to go off & recover from all this now! ;)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Well, this has been fun!

But unless there's anything else that you gentleman need to urgently say to me, I've got to go off & recover from all this now! ;)

ZOMG WAIT! I have something to say! iT'S URGENT!!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, I needed to urgently tell you something, but your whole hoax wiped it from my mind.

I'll probably remember it Monday and it will end up being something like one of your bills that was due tomorrow got delivered to me by accident, or I found out someone had stolen your SS# or something like that.

Oh well, there are consequences to pay for playing tricks on me.

zen-r

Reaction score
goodnight.gif

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yes, I needed to urgently tell you something, but your whole hoax wiped it from my mind.

I'll probably remember it Monday and it will end up being something like one of your bills that was due tomorrow got delivered to me by accident, or I found out someone had stolen your SS# or something like that.

Oh well, there are consequences to pay for playing tricks on me.

Do United Kingdom people even have social security numbers? Isn't that just in the United States for identifying who's legally living here and who isn't?
Edit:

You're going to sleep already? It's only 5:54 PM! :p

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Do United Kingdom people even have social security numbers? Isn't that just in the United States for identifying who's legally living here and who isn't?
Edit:

You're going to sleep already? It's only 5:54 PM! :p
lol, good point. Oh well, It was his credit card number some one got then!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
lol, good point. Oh well, It was his credit card number some one got then!

lol My dad got his credit card information stolen a few years ago, and someone from France spent thousands of dollars on it.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Cool. That'll larn him to be more careful.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Cool. That'll larn him to be more careful.

Actually, he can't really become more careful; I haven't seen anyone more careful than my dad is. We have absolutely no clue how it happened, and we're thinking it was just an attempt with random digits that ended up being my dad's credit card number, expiration date, and identification code combo.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
OH well, that happens some times.

... Not really, it's extremely difficult to just "guess" people's credit card, expiration date, and identification code. This person has probably been trying for a really long time, and they set up some sort of program to make and test new combinations for them.

zen-r

Reaction score
WhooHooo!

I've now reached 7th Richest User ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/credits.php

yahoo.gif

I'd be at 6th, if it wasn't for that rather smug Mr Bob Barker. I'm thinking it will be 2 or 3 more days before I catch him up! ;)

I'd better enjoy my wealthy status while it lasts - I plan to probably start paying people for coding & design services on x10 soon. :)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmmm. Wealth makes itself wings and flies away. :biggrin: