!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
God damn! Some idiot throw a stinkbomb into our appartement and now we need to call "The Poison Information Centre" because we don't know what it is and on google it says it is often made by "hydrogenperoxide" and "Natrium*something*" or by "Hydrogen sulphide" that is dangerous toxic and at a consentration at 800 PPM you die within 5 min

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Ouch. I've never had a stink bomb issue except in school, but have fun smelling that until the guys arrive to clean it up.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ouch. I've never had a stink bomb issue except in school, but have fun smelling that until the guys arrive to clean it up.

hehe.

The police should come over here now and analyze so it isn't any toxic thing

Sohail

Reaction score
Yes, i officially have 2,000 posts! I've been waiting for this day for ages! xD

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I still have a ways to go before I get to 2,000 posts. Probably time to hang around in Off topic of the Gaming forum a bit, don't you think? :p

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I'm hungry and I haven't had lunch yet. Does anyone have any x10Pizza? :p

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I think I know what it would be... x10Cake then x10 Cookies! :p

LHVWB

Reaction score
What x10 pizza?

A weird delusion of some hungry forum members. :p

I am fairly certain that x10hosting are not making any moves to expand into the pizza market, although a fast and reliable pizza service would be nice! ;)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Awww... x10 should get into the pizza business as well. It's one of the most commonly eaten foods!

DJ DR3NCH

Reaction score
Well I'm contemplating about how I'm going to go about my new website's template. I'm thinking about a mostly blue, black, and white colour scheme but I'm not too sure yet. I'm also trying to figure out what sections I'll be making and what to put under them.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Well, think of a theme that will match with what you are doing. If it's music, I'd find a combo of some gradients of blue and white would look nice with some glassy parts. Otherwise, it's all up to you. Depends on what you're doing on the site.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
Well i am right now typing whatever coming into my head. The weather is fine, the sun is shining, no rain after all, rain has ruined my summer vacations it has become rainy vacation. Oh god, the govt. wont even compensate holidays because of rain. Such a cruel world it is. I started searching for how to make money and attract visitors to website but then my friend came online and started bugging me as always. Then i saw my biggest rival online on facebook, and then my anti - virus said there's an virus in your computer. Again proved he is a bad luck for me.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Well at least you have your summer vacations, I have exams in two weeks and then another two weeks of semester 2 before I have a small 2 week winter break.

Currently stressing about exams and school. ;)

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
My summer vacations don't start until another month... but classes end after next week.