galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
WTF!

namnls-50.png

LHVWB

Reaction score
It looks as if that issue has now been resolved, there must have been some sort of small bug with the system. Good luck with the competition by the way! :)

Mitch

Reaction score
And check the news and annoucement forum, for the latest news. And the newsletter of x10 came in my spambox of gmail. How wierd.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I just got an e-mail today from x10 and I registered into some contests! Hopefully I win.

LHVWB

Reaction score
And check the news and annoucement forum, for the latest news. And the newsletter of x10 came in my spambox of gmail. How wierd.

Interesting, I actually stopped recieving the newsletters a few months ago for some odd reason, even though I don't think that I changed any settings or unsubscribed from the list.

There is a website with the newsletters on it anyway, so thats where I read them. :)

Mitch

Reaction score
Interesting, I actually stopped recieving the newsletters a few months ago for some odd reason, even though I don't think that I changed any settings or unsubscribed from the list.

There is a website with the newsletters on it anyway, so thats where I read them. :)

Check your settings in UCP => Edit Profile. Then you have the option to Suscribe to receive Admin newsletter, and no Admin Newsletter.

Suscribe needs to be Subscribe.
http://forums.x10hosting.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

LHVWB

Reaction score
Check your settings in UCP => Edit Profile. Then you have the option to Suscribe to receive Admin newsletter, and no Admin Newsletter.

Suscribe needs to be Subscribe.
http://forums.x10hosting.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Thats the setting I was refering to, my "Receive Admin Newsletters " checkbox is always checked, even though I never get it... And my email is definetly correct because I get PM notifications via it.

There must be a bug somewhere. ;)

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
Or maybe it's turned off for our group. I don't seem to get it either =/

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thats the setting I was refering to, my "Receive Admin Newsletters " checkbox is always checked, even though I never get it... And my email is definetly correct because I get PM notifications via it.

There must be a bug somewhere. ;)

The admin newsletter is the x10newsletter I belive. If you turn it off you don't recive the newsletter I think

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Did you know that 30% of the UK is covered with forest. The rest is Farmland and urban areas...

I want to live in devon - but the houses are like £200k+ :eek:.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I JUST PWND STOLI! I won the 1st place in the contest which gives me a double everything.

I already doubled my account twice and now it should get doubled again which gives me 360 GB Bandwidth and 20 GB space. Lol poor stoli...

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Your lucky vigge_sWe. I have never been picked for any of the contests I've entered (and I've entered 7) :-(

I would really like the double everything (I've used up all my databases, add-on domains and subdomains). As an aside, I don't like the way that using an add-on domain also uses up one of you subdomains, but oh well.

kkenny

Reaction score
Let's call the Account MAnagers to watch Vigge very carefully ;P hahaha jk. wow you have some great luck though.