I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
OK, I guess I'll blame him then. Sorry tnl2k7 :p

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Lol I forgive you :p

Anyways that's a selling point of being a mod. Moderate a forum and you get unlimited characters in your sig....think of all the links.... =]

-Luke.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
The selling point probably isn't for the links in signatures as well. It's probably a little thing so that if you were a mean mod you could get everyone here banned lol.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna give you an infraction if you talk to me like that again, it's not on! (joke)

-Luke.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Whoa!? Everyone stop spamming or you'll get infractions! :p

Anyone else got 5 exams across the next 3 days? Sigh... :frown:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Lol verbsite, I'm a spamming moderator, how bad's that? =]

And I've done a lot of my exams, got my functional maths, ICT (easy ;)) and English starting tomorrow. I start my GCSEs next year, although I've already done 3/4 of my science double award as part of our school's slightly edited curriculum.

-Luke.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Use the Mod CP to edit it, there's no character limit =]
I had to use it because all the x10Hosting links in my sig were taking up too many characters.

-Luke.

then why don't you put '-Luke.' in your signature?

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, I tried to use modcp to cancel out the 1000 character limit in my sig but it didn't work :(
Unlike with an avatar !
Maybe it might work now with the upgrades on the forums :)

But I just managed to squeeze an extra url tag in there so all is good for now.

Note: The change I made was to the default image, therefore anyone using the image without specifying the style is stuck with the change. But you can still use the old server alert style by specifying the image style ->

[noparse]http://www.brandonsgames.com/talisman/s_s_01.php?img_style=x10_new.old[/noparse]​
s_s_01.php

or
[noparse]http://www.brandonsgames.com/talisman/s_s_01.php?img_style=x10_new.old&img_type=2[/noparse]​
s_s_01.php

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
then why don't you put '-Luke.' in your signature?

Because that's just plain lazy, it shows effort if you type it out each time. =]

Ok, I tried to use modcp to cancel out the 1000 character limit in my sig but it didn't work :(
Unlike with an avatar !
Maybe it might work now with the upgrades on the forums :)

But I just managed to squeeze an extra url tag in there so all is good for now.

Note: The change I made was to the default image, therefore anyone using the image without specifying the style is stuck with the change. But you can still use the old server alert style by specifying the image style ->

[noparse]http://www.brandonsgames.com/talisman/s_s_01.php?img_style=x10_new.old[/noparse]​
s_s_01.php

or
[noparse]http://www.brandonsgames.com/talisman/s_s_01.php?img_style=x10_new.old&img_type=2[/noparse]​
s_s_01.php

It should work, go into the mod cp, go to the manage users link on the left and type your own username into the search box. Then there should be a link that says 'edit signature' or something like that.

Just for vigge_sWe:

-Luke.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
But 5 words isn't really anything. For all it matters, I could be typing in pure l33tspeech if I was too lazy to type properly like I am now :p

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I never clean my room. That's maybe because all I do is play on the computer up there, and pile my laundry next to my dresser lol

catz154

Reaction score
I always have to clean my room, because my little sister is a slob, besides I have five kittens right now, but I think I will be selling them soon.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Kittens are soo cute! I used to remember a few years ago when my cat was a kitten. He used to cause soo much trouble going underneath our couches, one time getting stuck inside the couch (in which case someone had to lift the couch up so I can get under there and pull the cat out of the inside of the couch), to peeing on Halloween decorations (a witch) :p

kkenny

Reaction score
Everyone should listen to "Cause I got High" by AFROMAN