!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

LHVWB

Reaction score
Same, but even at 10 posts a page, we only have 73 pages. that means we aren't even a fourth of the way there....

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
We'll be a fourth way though after we go another two pages, so then we will! :p

LHVWB

Reaction score
It'll happen fairly quickly with more pointless threads like these ones, that discuss the number of posts which this thread has... ;)

Ah, Me === Happy, because another of my Mods got approved! :biggrin:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
How many mods is that now? And are they for SMF 2.0 Beta 3?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Sweet, I just got 9000 credits!
When the reward system comes back up I can get my own domain. :hsughr:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I've had 9,000 credits for ages, though I wonder where the rest of the credits came from. I'll have to check my reps and my transation log.

Nathan H

Reaction score
I wish i had more credits, i wish for alot of things, oh well time to go back to my 3rule life
Games
Work
x10hosting

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I've still got a way to go before I reach 9000 credits, but I don't need anything so I just collecting them, it won't be too long before I get to 9000.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I want x10Rewards to come back so I can buy stuff :p. I've actually got money now :lol:!

-Luke.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I have loads of money, so I can get myself a few domains.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Wow. Absolut is really fast at the moment, those maintenance script must have done a good job. The server load is down at about 1.3 and everything working perfectly, I haven't seen it like this in over a month.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Wow. Absolut is really fast at the moment, those maintenance script must have done a good job. The server load is down at about 1.3 and everything working perfectly, I haven't seen it like this in over a month.

Heh, Absolut was even faster last night when x10 had that DNS outage last night. I had one of the only sites probably that was still working during that outage.

LHVWB

Reaction score
The difference is certainly noticible, thanks to the AM's that cleared up the server. Now the server should be more stable for quite some time. :biggrin:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Actually most of the stuff was being deleted off stoli, so the script's probably still running and slowing the server down. Don't worry, hopefully it'll get faster soon. :)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
w00t! I have just installed Apache2 and PHP and MySQL on my computer!
I just successfully installed phpBB3!
Now I can work on my site from my computer.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I've done that a couple of times in the past, but I always either found it was easier to work on my site directly (SmartFTP's Edit feature) than work on it locally then upload it, or that I would fiddle with the config and break something. Also I've found that having a web server installed on my PC slowed it down a bit too much for my liking.

The only advantage that I can think of is it lets you test out major changes. This could been an advantage to me a couple of days ago when I tried to upgrade the version of Joomla on Earthtime Games. Something went wrong and I spent a good couple of hours today fixing it.
But now it works. Yay!!

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I just installed phpMyAdmin.
To let you know, I am doing this on Ubuntu, not Windows. =p
It doesn't seem to interfere with my system now so I think it's nice.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Lotus and Stoli are really annoying me as of late. Why the heck do they die every few minutes? Especially Lotus, because it goes down when I'm working =/

-Luke.