!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Woot, I'm a senior mod. Account manager next, that's going to take ages to reach =]

Back to what you guys were talking about, the weather's been good over here. Hopefully it'll stay like this tomorrow as well, I'm taking the Chinese guests down to Merry Hill with the school. Only got half a day on Friday and then I'm on my six week holidays......:eek5::eek3dance

-Luke.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Congrats tnl2k7! Doesn't getting all the way up to Junior Administrator though take a LOT of dedication and work though?

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyone care to comment on the few small changes to my site ?
Bear in mind its a work in progress. I would say the style sheet is almost done. The images/boarders and colors are far from what they will be. Just trying to get them to resize along with the window and the resize buttons.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Better, but it still look very blocky, and the JavaScript menu isn't very obvious.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats tnl2k7! Doesn't getting all the way up to Junior Administrator though take a LOT of dedication and work though?

You got that right. I'll take it one step at a time; so it's AM (Account Manager) next. Although I must admit I like my current title :). I'll keep working though, being a senior mod gives me more opportunities to build on my post count, which could be better.....only 4.5 posts per day!

-Luke.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
LOL that post count has really been on your mind lately. I'm going to work on mine as well, but we all have to try to beat Corey's count now!

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Nor is my obsession with PHP, but it gets things done xD

-Luke.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Ah, my post average is up around 7.5, although I got it to 8.5 before the holidays and then become really slack....

The sites looking much better DefecTalisman, but I have to agree, that they javascript could be made to look nice, I like how it all works well even when you resize everything. ;)

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I've just been trying to use that cPanel API to show information on my admin panel. But I'm really tried and I'm making loads of silly mistakes, so it's off to bed for me and I'll have another go tomorrow.

Hopefully when I get it right I'll have Disk Usage, Bandwidth usage, MySQL database size, Server Load and Server Uptime information on my Admin panel. So far everything apart from the Bandwidth works.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
So, who here wants to try and bet something liek credits on how long it'll take for us to reach 300 pages on this topic?

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
The SMF site always has a large amount of posts there. You shoud see how fast their post list grows. I'm a member there btw.

LHVWB

Reaction score
I know, I post there an aweful lot under the username, guess what... "LHVWB". ;)

There seem to be a lot more people there, that need help with PHP, so it can be lots of fun to them out! ;)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
vigge_sWe, I can't see your application. If you want to be a mod, you could re-submit your app.
Does anyone know how to get Ethernet to be plugged into a really old computer box which only supports a phone line?

I haven't written it yet, I want to wait until I come home from my vacation before I submit it.

And btw, your avatar still says 'DeadBattery' :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
So, who here wants to try and bet something liek credits on how long it'll take for us to reach 300 pages on this topic?

I'm displaying 20 posts per page, so it'll take about a year if it keeps moving this slowly lol.

-Luke.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I meant standard page viewing. I have never changed how many posts are viewed on a single page since I registed, so if it's 10, we'll have to stick to that.