!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

LHVWB

Reaction score
Congratz but wasn't you moderator before? My memory seems very bad right now lol. Maybe because there are no school now lol

Nope, they are the newest moderators, and they were never on staff before (as far as I know).

Ah, lucky you with no school! School just start on Monday for Me. :frown:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nope, they are the newest moderators, and they were never on staff before (as far as I know).

Ah, lucky you with no school! School just start on Monday for Me. :frown:

Monday ?!?!?! School for me starts on 20 august lol. God thank 10 weeks of no school. Now the swedish goverment are thinking of shorten it to 5 weeks. I don't think it will happen.

hmmm do you think I should stop sending applications to be a moderator? I still haven't been choosen and it feels kinda useless after 4 tries...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I have no school until the beginning of September. Hah!

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I have never been hired here before, except for last night when I received a PM from Corey.
:)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I live in the US so I still have about 45 more days. :biggrin:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I have no school until the beginning of September. Hah!
I broke up from school on Friday 4th, however I've had two weeks of Work experience since, so my Summer Holidays begin this Friday.

LHVWB

Reaction score
hmmm do you think I should stop sending applications to be a moderator? I still haven't been choosen and it feels kinda useless after 4 tries...

Well, at the moment you don't have an application, its likely that all of those four applications were removed when the applications were wiped because of useless applications. So you could make a new one... ;)

Yeah, it kind of sucks being in Australia for the middle of the year break, we only get 2 weeks because its winter, and we started this semesters work, last semester. If that makes any sense. :dunno: But in summer we get a fair bit of time so that's good. ;)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Was I the only one getting 403 errors about 10 minutes ago or was it everyone?

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes everyone was. Bryon just fixed it if I am not mistaken.

Anyone care to comment on my webby (its only at the very start)
Link in my sig :)

LHVWB

Reaction score
The websites okay. ;) Just a little bit too simple and blocky, (probably because you have only started it). ;)

The layout seems fine, you probably need to make it look more professional with stuff like a page title, a favicon, some borders for your divs and different font types/sizes. I like the changing text size bar, although it probably needs to look a little bit better.

I was wondering what the 403 errors were about as well. They are gone now, so thats good. :)

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Try resizing the window. The text follows suit along with all images :)
Its basic and nasty looking cause its only at the start. Why waste time on the images when I was unsure of the template and its functionality.
Have only laid down the columns and so on. Not even div containers in them yet. So there is no padding or squat on the text.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Wow, I was actually outside all day today! My pool was very warm to where I like it, and we had a massive night time bon fire!

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
It's been nice here as well, but it's forecast to rain tomorrow :-(

LHVWB

Reaction score
Its been pretty fine in Melbourne just cold (because its winter), unfortunately we really need the rain, so hopefully we'll get rain too. ;)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
vigge_sWe, I can't see your application. If you want to be a mod, you could re-submit your app.
Does anyone know how to get Ethernet to be plugged into a really old computer box which only supports a phone line?

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I was woken up this morning by a very loud thunder strike outside my window lol. Stupid cell phone tower down the road got shot by lightning again. Oh well, time to hit the game servers now (since I left my gaming computer on overnight for the 180'th time lol).