!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't actually need to post to keep your account active, you just need to log in to the forums every 2 weeks. The roles for this thread in the first post of this thread.

Ah, back to school and a 12 week long term, stupid education department, sigh...

Very impressive site stats vigge_sWe, whats that stumbleupon thing you are using?

My 400th Post, woot! :)

www.stumbleupon.com.

How long do a Nameserver change take? I changed my nameservers to DNSpark yesterday and it still hasn't updated :(

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Nameserver DNS changes can sometimes take up to two days to complete if I'm not wrong. Give it some more time.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
:'( Buhuuuuu. Hehe j/k. Well, Always this waiting...
I can't help you wit the waiting, sorry. I'm not the one who invented the internet or who owns total control over it :p

Mitch

Reaction score
I went yesterday to france and i went in a game shop. I found that call of duty 2 was 40 Euro. And at bol.com it is 20.

Bol.com: http://www.nl.bol.com/is-bin/INTERS...AAEZ8gzKwFXp&lgl_BOL_OWNER_ID=1&lgl_Section=1

Game:
IMGP1158.jpg

LOL, how expensive in France.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I went yesterday to france and i went in a game shop. I found that call of duty 2 was 40 Euro. And at bol.com it is 20.

Bol.com: http://www.nl.bol.com/is-bin/INTERS...AAEZ8gzKwFXp&lgl_BOL_OWNER_ID=1&lgl_Section=1

Game:
IMGP1158.jpg

LOL, how expensive in France.

You don't wanna see Sweden... A game costs around 60 Euro here... (Wow they have GAME in france)
Edit:
ok. Now microsoft is even more FAIL!.

I have installed this update: Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2(KB936181) 10 times now!
Every fu***** day it popups with "There are new updates for your computer". And guess what! I managed to install it twice today and now it is done and it prompts me to install it again! *Disabling windows update*...

Damn! "Your computer can be at risk" replaced the "There are new updates for your computer"...

Btw, Mitch, If you look closer you see it is call of duty 1 and 2.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I had that same problem on one of my older Windows 2000 machines. I just hid the update and it doesn't bother me since. I think that's because I had installed something else that was newer and that update kept wanting to get in there.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No way! W3 HTML validator must be wrong! It told me my latest template is Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional. There is no way in the world that could happen... Let's see if it says the same thing about the CSS...

luckysev

Reaction score
Windows come with its very own virus scanner, it gets rid of all viruses on your windows partition.

The very usefull tool is called fdisk.

Having got that out of the way, fedora 9 is out in a few days!!! Looks to be a very interesting release with kde4 and ext4 support.

Hopefully the nvidia driver/xorg/kernel incompatability will be sorted before then, i cant stand the nv driver, with its max resolution of 800x600.

Anyway thats my $0.02 ...

I would like to start a debate, Open-Source or Closed-Source? I think you can guess which i prefere.

- no cost(money)
- Faster development
- More technologicaly advanced software!!! (Programmers free to do what there bosses wont let them do at work, ie use less stable technologies, experiment (which is understandable))
- Community spirit!

Anyone agree or disagree? (please state why and in what conditions, not just "i like this or that!")

P.s. i do use windows as well, i just dont like it!!!
Linux is far easier for development IMHO, all the tools are built in. Where as the microsoft sponsered development tools such as visual studio is highly overpriced(unless the have released it free now, i havent checked resently? I doubt it though LOL)

megaman4278

Reaction score
Can I join the fun here? :biggrin:

I'm not doin' much so I thought I'd search the forums for some nice posts then I found this thread :cool:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Hey guys, let me know what you guys think of this video that I just uploaded. You can watch it in a low quality streaming box, or you can download it from very low quality to 1080p video. Here's the link.

http://seansite.dyndns.org/videogames/swbfII/videos/lineinsand.html

I suggest downloading either the 720p videos or the 1080p videos, as they look very, very nice. All information on the system specs and the game can be found at the end of the video.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What happened to my rank?!?!?!?! I was Lord Of The Key :(. Now I'm x10 elder :(

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Must've been a board recount, some post deleted or a topic deleted me thinks.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Wasn't that thread the other x10 awesome largest thread? That's where I think I saw you hang out the most.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
well lets just say that i have a couple ideas flowing around in my mind for my new text-based game and ima also gonna get ready to go to bed cuz its 00:13 AM

Zangetsu

Reaction score
i want to have all of the bugs removed and i want to add a sort of like a donating system but i suck at php scripting @_@