!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL, I like the second sign. This reminds me of soo many funny images I've seen posted around my forum by one or two of the members.

tdltjya

Reaction score
WOow! THe wEather hEre was so HoT in tHe pHIliPpines!:rant2:
I can't stay here for a long tym!:mad:

:bowdown:Mother eaRth pLEase saVe us!:angel:

The heat trying to catch me!:runaway:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Gotta love Earth Day! I left the computers on at home, including the big gaming one again as always :D. Speaking of heat, my area has had a very warm spring. I wonder how hot summer is, as we've already broken a high temp record a few days ago and are getting close to a lot of records.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The summer has come to Sweden! But wait... Where did the spring go? The winter in sweden is usually -5 to +8 degrees Celsius and the summer is about 15 - 20 degrees celcius. 2 days ago it was winter and now it is over summer! It is 21 - 22 degrees Celsius!!! Thats weird!

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Last year my area didn't even have a spring. It went from freezing cold to burning hot pretty much :p

Mitch

Reaction score
The summer has come to Sweden! But wait... Where did the spring go? The winter in sweden is usually -5 to +8 degrees Celsius and the summer is about 15 - 20 degrees celcius. 2 days ago it was winter and now it is over summer! It is 21 - 22 degrees Celsius!!! Thats weird!

The climate of the world is changing. First in my country we had real winters, but not anymore. The summer is it around the 25 degrees Celsius.

megaman4278

Reaction score
Nice little game ya got there dWhite :cool:

Speaking of RPGs, I've been reading up again on making them. RPG Toolkit, anyone? :biggrin:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
eh I'm tottaly bored :(. Have nothing to do :(. And I am tired too... I feel like I want to chat but I don't know with who lol

Mitch

Reaction score
What do they have in common?
getitem3.aspx

kkenny

Reaction score
Very Funny.
Although I don't think Bill Gates isn't that much of a genius to me.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Well, he did start Microsoft, so you have to give him some credit there, even though he may not be the buy coding stuff.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Bill is a really great man! He created a revolution! And unlike Jobs, he does not insult his competition.

Tom743

Reaction score
Very Funny.
Although I don't think Bill Gates isn't that much of a genius to me.
This didnt come from wiki, i wrote it my self ;)

Early life

Gates was born in Seattle, Washington, to William H. Gates, Sr. and Mary Maxwell Gates. His family was wealthy; his father was a prominent lawyer, his mother served on the board of directors for First Interstate BancSystem and the United Way, and her father, J. W. Maxwell, was a national bank president. Gates has one older sister, Kristi (Kristianne), and one younger sister, Libby. He was the fourth of his name in his family, but was known as William Gates III or "Trey" because his father had dropped his own "III" suffix.[6] Early on in his life, Gates parents had a law career in mind for him.[7]
At thirteen he enrolled in the Lakeside School, an exclusive preparatory school.[8] When he was in the eighth grade, the Mothers Club at the school used proceeds from Lakeside School's rummage sale to buy an ASR-33 teletype terminal and a block of computer time on a General Electric (GE) computer for the school's students.[9] Gates took an interest in programming the GE system in BASIC and was excused from math classes to pursue his interest. He wrote his first computer program on this machine: an implementation of tic-tac-toe that allowed users to play games against the computer. Gates was fascinated by the machine and how it would always execute software code perfectly. When he reflected back on that moment, he commented on it and said, "There was just something neat about the machine."[10] After the Mothers Club donation was exhausted, he and other students sought time on systems including DEC PDP minicomputers. One of these systems was a PDP-10 belonging to Computer Center Corporation (CCC), which banned four Lakeside students—Gates, Paul Allen, Ric Weiland, and Kent Evans—for the summer after it caught them exploiting bugs in the operating system to obtain free computer time.[11]
At the end of the ban, the four students offered to debug CCC's software in exchange for free computer time. Rather than use the system via teletype, Gates went to CCC's offices and studied source code for various programs that ran on the system, including FORTRAN, LISP, and machine language. The arrangement with CCC continued until 1970, when it went out of business. The following year, Information Sciences Inc. hired the four Lakeside students to write a payroll program in COBOL, providing them computer time and royalties. After his administrators became aware of his programming abilities, Gates wrote the school's computer program to schedule students in classes. He modified the code so that he was placed in classes with mostly female students. He later stated that "it was hard to tear myself away from a machine at which I could so unambiguously demonstrate success."[12] At age 17, Gates formed a venture with Allen, called Traf-O-Data, to make traffic counters based on the Intel 8008 processor. That first year he made $20,000; however, when his clients discovered his age, business slowed.[13]
Gates graduated from Lakeside School in 1973. He scored 1590 out of 1600 on his SATs, the standardized test for college admissions in the United States,[14] and subsequently enrolled at Harvard College in the fall of 1973.[15] While at Harvard, he met his future business partner, Steve Ballmer, whom he later appointed as CEO of Microsoft. He also met computer scientist Christos Papadimitriou at Harvard, with whom he collaborated on a paper about algorithms.[16] He did not have a definite study plan while a student at Harvard, and eventually took a leave of absence in 1975.[17] After Intel released the Intel 8080 CPU, Gates realized that this was the first computer chip which cost less than $200 that could run BASIC, making it the most affordable chip at the time to run inside a personal computer.[18] He figured that this was the only chance he would get to take advantage of the timing, and decided to start a computer software company with Paul Allen.[19] He had talked this decision over with his parents, who were supportive of him after seeing how much Gates wanted to start a software company.[20]

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This didnt come from wiki, i wrote it my self ;)

Early life

Gates was born in Seattle, Washington, to William H. Gates, Sr. and Mary Maxwell Gates. His family was wealthy; his father was a prominent lawyer, his mother served on the board of directors for First Interstate BancSystem and the United Way, and her father, J. W. Maxwell, was a national bank president. Gates has one older sister, Kristi (Kristianne), and one younger sister, Libby. He was the fourth of his name in his family, but was known as William Gates III or "Trey" because his father had dropped his own "III" suffix.[6] Early on in his life, Gates parents had a law career in mind for him.[7]
At thirteen he enrolled in the Lakeside School, an exclusive preparatory school.[8] When he was in the eighth grade, the Mothers Club at the school used proceeds from Lakeside School's rummage sale to buy an ASR-33 teletype terminal and a block of computer time on a General Electric (GE) computer for the school's students.[9] Gates took an interest in programming the GE system in BASIC and was excused from math classes to pursue his interest. He wrote his first computer program on this machine: an implementation of tic-tac-toe that allowed users to play games against the computer. Gates was fascinated by the machine and how it would always execute software code perfectly. When he reflected back on that moment, he commented on it and said, "There was just something neat about the machine."[10] After the Mothers Club donation was exhausted, he and other students sought time on systems including DEC PDP minicomputers. One of these systems was a PDP-10 belonging to Computer Center Corporation (CCC), which banned four Lakeside students—Gates, Paul Allen, Ric Weiland, and Kent Evans—for the summer after it caught them exploiting bugs in the operating system to obtain free computer time.[11]
At the end of the ban, the four students offered to debug CCC's software in exchange for free computer time. Rather than use the system via teletype, Gates went to CCC's offices and studied source code for various programs that ran on the system, including FORTRAN, LISP, and machine language. The arrangement with CCC continued until 1970, when it went out of business. The following year, Information Sciences Inc. hired the four Lakeside students to write a payroll program in COBOL, providing them computer time and royalties. After his administrators became aware of his programming abilities, Gates wrote the school's computer program to schedule students in classes. He modified the code so that he was placed in classes with mostly female students. He later stated that "it was hard to tear myself away from a machine at which I could so unambiguously demonstrate success."[12] At age 17, Gates formed a venture with Allen, called Traf-O-Data, to make traffic counters based on the Intel 8008 processor. That first year he made $20,000; however, when his clients discovered his age, business slowed.[13]
Gates graduated from Lakeside School in 1973. He scored 1590 out of 1600 on his SATs, the standardized test for college admissions in the United States,[14] and subsequently enrolled at Harvard College in the fall of 1973.[15] While at Harvard, he met his future business partner, Steve Ballmer, whom he later appointed as CEO of Microsoft. He also met computer scientist Christos Papadimitriou at Harvard, with whom he collaborated on a paper about algorithms.[16] He did not have a definite study plan while a student at Harvard, and eventually took a leave of absence in 1975.[17] After Intel released the Intel 8080 CPU, Gates realized that this was the first computer chip which cost less than $200 that could run BASIC, making it the most affordable chip at the time to run inside a personal computer.[18] He figured that this was the only chance he would get to take advantage of the timing, and decided to start a computer software company with Paul Allen.[19] He had talked this decision over with his parents, who were supportive of him after seeing how much Gates wanted to start a software company.[20]

Well, all links are from the english wikipedia...

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Yea, and I do not see why you would take the time to write all that...

Bill is not that cool...

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
He never wrote it. I think that it was a copy and paste from Wikipedia, hence all of those links leading to Wikipedia.