!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The post above is not spam :p. He's trying to send a very important message!

Mitch

Reaction score
The post above is not spam :p. He's trying to send a very important message!

But the most people know google and use it.

I got a other cool smilie:
cool20.gif

Do you guys like my smilies?

I like this one the most:
admin1.gif

( I posted it before in the old biggest thread, but that one is gone )

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
LOL on the second image. I love F****** with game server admins becausee 95% of them are retarded. They don't understand the 5 basic principles of the internet and online gaming.

Mitch

Reaction score
LOL on the second image. I love F****** with game server admins becausee 95% of them are retarded. They don't understand the 5 basic principles of the internet and online gaming.

Then don't F*** with the admin that aren't retarded. Or just admins that have got a very nice server.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I don't F*** with the good admins. Many of the retarded admins have good servers but retarded rules. Just a few days ago I completely pwned an admin and you should've seen how fast his server emptied out. It's been empty for a few days now as well :D

Mitch

Reaction score
I don't F*** with the good admins. Many of the retarded admins have good servers but retarded rules. Just a few days ago I completely pwned an admin and you should've seen how fast his server emptied out. It's been empty for a few days now as well :D

lol2.gif
Nice. What for server was it? (game)
You
pwned.gif
him. ;)

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok guys enough of the bad language please. I don't care if its censored(which it isn't because the language censor changes the whole word).

Mitch

Reaction score
Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Uhm I think that is because the game doesn't load for me :(
That was on another connection, trying it again now. I don't even know what the game is all about :s

hmm... seems to be loading :)

EDIT
doh... gets stuck at 53% :(

Last edited:

Mitch

Reaction score
Uhm I think that is because the game doesn't load for me :(
That was on another connection, trying it again now. I don't even know what the game is all about :s

hmm... seems to be loading :)

First practice without the tournament game. So you know how the game works. :biggrin:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
What's happened to this thread? It seems to have died.
Come on people.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah it did.
It's summer so everyone's busy.
You think people would be chilling off having time to post on x10 but it's the other way around. :eek4:

Funky Monkey

Reaction score
The post died because I shot it with a bb-gun...to...silence it? Muaha no more witnesses for that one really big and illegal crime that I didn't do! Well, just woke up about 2 hours ago. Going to get some food. Feel like goin to the beach. Stoli's pretty tipsy right now so can't really do anything. I'll post a review my site later when server's working. booyashaka.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
What's happened to this thread? It seems to have died.
Come on people.

Sorry, I was on vacation with no internet access, so I wasn't able to get online at all during the weekend unless I wanted to rack up cell phone bills with data charges :biggrin:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, I was on vacation with no internet access, so I wasn't able to get online at all during the weekend unless I wanted to rack up cell phone bills with data charges :biggrin:

I was on vacation too :p. But I'm back now. I missed the forums lol :p

LHVWB

Reaction score
Yeah, I've also been a bit slack lately so I will post in this thread some more.

So what are you people up to with your large summer holidays?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I've also been a bit slack lately so I will post in this thread some more.

So what are you people up to with your large summer holidays?

well, sitting in front of the computer. Watching offtopic and the marketplace on here. Checks the IRC now and then. Messing with my VPS and site. The rest to use stumbleupon.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
All I've been doing all summer is spending about 3 weeks worth of the summer on vacation and the rest of the left over 7 1/2 weeks on the internet :D

catz154

Reaction score
me, I am getting ready for school next week. and whatever else, Just been busy. I actually never posted here because everything was always way over my head, in what you guys talk about. :D but I am learning!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
me, I am getting ready for school next week. and whatever else, Just been busy. I actually never posted here because everything was always way over my head, in what you guys talk about. :D but I am learning!

OMG that reminds me of that I am starting high school in 9 days :eek4: