!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

T

themasterrocker

You're welcome =)
Leafypiggy is helping me with a totally new theme for my addon domain. and it's looking sweet so far.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I just got my braces on today (second time I've had them on). :rant2:
Anyway, I am currently working on a CMS that runs off of PHP and MySQL.
It's gonna be sweet. :cool:

T

themasterrocker

lol, I bet it will :p you can PM me when its done and when the HTTP is defo working

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Well I'm going to publish it live only when I get it just the way I like it.
I still need to work on the code that powers it and a template. (Or find one I like)

T

themasterrocker

Well I'm going to publish it live only when I get it just the way I like it.
I still need to work on the code that powers it and a template. (Or find one I like)

Cool, still PM me when it's done I'd love to give you my verdict. When Leafypiggy has finished and uploaded the homepage I'll link it you via PM if that's ok?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
At my school we get one week for Christmas, One week for Winter Break (2 1/2 weeks after Christmas), and one week for Spring Break. After, we get another week off for mid-year tests, and then we get one or two days off periodically because of US holidays. Also, my school will close when the wind is too high for a sustained period of time, or we get a good enough snow storm, though my school is always the last school to close in the area. And then I get a week in June all the way up until the end of the first week of September of summer vacation.

So yeah, I get quite a bit of vacations. School is just still too boring though!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
At my school we get one week for Christmas, One week for Winter Break (2 1/2 weeks after Christmas), and one week for Spring Break. After, we get another week off for mid-year tests, and then we get one or two days off periodically because of US holidays. Also, my school will close when the wind is too high for a sustained period of time, or we get a good enough snow storm, though my school is always the last school to close in the area. And then I get a week in June all the way up until the end of the first week of September of summer vacation.

So yeah, I get quite a bit of vacations. School is just still too boring though!

That's why you text and listen to your iPod all day at school:)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Or even better, find an unsecure network nearby and browse the web right from school. ;)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
That's why you text and listen to your iPod all day at school:)

LOL I don't do that stuff. I just wander off and not pay attention. And DeadBattery, most schools I've seen are so heavilly insulated or have soo much material making up the walls, Wi-Fi won't go anywhere. Heck even my school, there's a cell phone tower right next to the school and as soon as you go into the school away from a window, bang, you go from full 4 bars to 1 bar, both 1X and EV-DO service.

Dan

Reaction score
Heck even my school, there's a cell phone tower right next to the school and as soon as you go into the school away from a window, bang, you go from full 4 bars to 1 bar, both 1X and EV-DO service.
That's the same as my school. They rent out some land next to the playground to a network, but if you go in the school you can't get any signal. Some of our walls are nearly a metre thick!

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
You can still bust through those. I'm sure there's enough explosive stuff in school or stuff you could make explosive to bust through those walls :p

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
You can still bust through those. I'm sure there's enough explosive stuff in school or stuff you could make explosive to bust through those walls :p

Keep the topic legal please, this could go horribly wrong soon ;).

-Luke.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Didn't mean for that to go illegal if anything. I'm sure no one here would even have the will to even bother doing that anyways. Besides, school can be enjoyable at times. It's just the fact that classes are just boring.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
How's the cell phone reception over there?

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Over where? In my school it's one bar throughout the whole building. At my house, 2-3 bars on 1x and EV-DO.