!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

masteraa

Reaction score
enjoying my x10 today i dont seem to be having any problems with my double double. ANd hey!

its a 3 day weekend folks!
cheer for weekend

kkenny

Reaction score
Aie. School started for me like the beginning of this week. It is boring zzz.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well yeah, I know. This summer wasn't the greatest of all summers mainly because it was a bit colder and more rainy than summers usually are in my area, but last year we hardly had any hurricanes, so it's most likely the Earth's natural weather cycle. Otherwise, I don't start school until Wendesday, so I have around 4-5 more days left to screw around.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Since I stopped spamming this thread it's gone rather quiet...so I'd best wake it up again. How is everyone today?

-Luke.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I'm ok, I've got quite a bit of work to do for School (Which starts again on Wednesday :'( so I'm going to be busy.

Dan

Reaction score
I'm OKish.
Very tired and annoyed that I have to go back to school on Wednesday.
Time is going far too quickly...!

skorpyo

Reaction score
No school yet...i have taken 2 exams and i have 1 more to take on 3 September and if i pass it...I'm gonna be a cop...oh...and I'm gonna buy a new car :)

catz154

Reaction score
me annoyed with school I started last week! and fine considering the circumstances, nothing exciting.....

Mitch

Reaction score
What's so exciting about school? :biggrin:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i got a calculator (graphic) where you can put games on it. But i haven't done that. I am going to put a shoot game on it and a GTA version (for on my calculator).
The name of my calculator is TI-84 Plus.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i got a calculator (graphic) where you can put games on it. But i haven't done that. I am going to put a shoot game on it and a GTA version (for on my calculator).
The name of my calculator is TI-84 Plus.

lol. Would you really do what you are supposed to on the lesson with games?

We have laptops on every lesson, and some students play like quake 3 or doom during the lesson. I play mobwars on the really boring lessons :p

Mitch

Reaction score
lol. Would you really do what you are supposed to on the lesson with games?

We have laptops on every lesson, and some students play like quake 3 or doom during the lesson. I play mobwars on the really boring lessons :p

That is a lot better. Only don't forget to turn off the music or use earphones.

I want to get Battlefield-Heroes beta keys. If you want to help register on forum.i3d.net, and post in this topic:
http://forum.i3d.net/game-blog-news-announcements/32233-hero-contest.html

It’s really simple! Reply to this thread and answer the following question:

“I am a hero because…”

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa I don't want to go back to school! I just started today and yeah while it was nice to see my friends again, it means I'm going to have to put up with homework now. :(