!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sitting around gaming right now. Nothing but sitting back on a snowy night in a toasty room :D

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I've never had coffeee either. It's usually Milk, Ornage Juice or some kind of juice/pop whenever I'm thirtst. From time to time, I'll have water as well. What does coffee taste like anyways?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've never had coffeee either. It's usually Milk, Ornage Juice or some kind of juice/pop whenever I'm thirtst. From time to time, I'll have water as well. What does coffee taste like anyways?

it tastes really bad imo

Dan

Reaction score
Coffee is disgusting...
And tea, tea is even worse!!

I'll stick with orange juice :)

Mitch

Reaction score
Coffee is disgusting...
And tea, tea is even worse!!

I'll stick with orange juice :)
yes, coffee is disgusting. I don't like tea either. But Ice Tea is nice. We should make a new thread with a poll "Who likes coffee?"

Sohail

Reaction score
I don't like OJ, I would prefer milk because it has calcium which is good for your bones and teeth :p

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't like OJ when my braces haven't chewed up my mouth (just makes it worse) but otherwise, it tastes great as with milk. :)

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Yay me! I just fixed a problem with my hosting account right from cPanel. My e-mail works properly now :D

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Hehe, lots of people seem to have trouble with their emails after the server move. :S

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Hehe, lots of people seem to have trouble with their emails after the server move. :S

Well, if you guys want to know how I fixed it, you can PM me or I can post a topic about it how I was able to fix it myself.