!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol.

Look how many posts we have made. Lets make 58 more then there is a whole page with only you and me lol :D

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Um In PHP, I made a registration form, that checks if Username is already taken and that the passwords match.

In JAVA I made:
A pong game for mobile-phones
A calculator with built-in physics calculator.
A Fake-Virus that shuts down the computer when it's done scaring you.
A Real Virus that copies a 34 MB file 30 001 times clogging ~1 TB of your HDD
Another Fake Virus that starts playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a74-VNL5Dbs when executed

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Nice.

Right now my main language is python, which I've coded my Wikipedia bots in.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Um In PHP, I made a registration form, that checks if Username is already taken and that the passwords match.

In JAVA I made:
A pong game for mobile-phones
A calculator with built-in physics calculator.
A Fake-Virus that shuts down the computer when it's done scaring you.
A Real Virus that copies a 34 MB file 30 001 times clogging ~1 TB of your HDD
Another Fake Virus that starts playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a74-VNL5Dbs when executed

I've done a few funny shut your PC down pranks and some that open up 50 instances of Internet Explorer up, half of which show a huge picture on the internet, and half of which download a 1GB image. The one that spawns IE usually ends up crashing someone or slowing their PC down too much, and the one that shuts their PC down is an insta-off script which sends the "off" command to the motherboard :biggrin:

WHen I'm in the mood, sometimes it's best not to open EXEs from me :p

kkenny

Reaction score
I've done a few funny shut your PC down pranks and some that open up 50 instances of Internet Explorer up, half of which show a huge picture on the internet, and half of which download a 1GB image. The one that spawns IE usually ends up crashing someone or slowing their PC down too much, and the one that shuts their PC down is an insta-off script which sends the "off" command to the motherboard :biggrin:

WHen I'm in the mood, sometimes it's best not to open EXEs from me :p

COUGH. Cough. Nerds.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hahahahaa lol smith... It would have been a nice combo.

Yes it would have. Speaking of post combos, I remember having a multi-page (like 10 pages?) combo with zapperpost in the forum games at one time. We got Christopher angry though since we flooded his e-mail with 300+ messages on replies D: