!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

F

Fahad

Bloody hell this thread is big. I'm the 1561st poster. When will we get to 1000 pages, you think?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow I haven't been here in two days and there's already loads of posts and I've been stripped of 4,000 credits :p

F

Fahad

In a science lesson, we had to prove that limewater can be used for showing carbon dioxide. You fill a beaker with hydrochloric acid, and pour in some limestones. There is a pipe at the top going to a beaker of limewater. The limewater should go cloudy.

A boy in my class poured limestones into the GLASS bottle of acid, neglecting the beaker. (1l bottle, half full. he was supposed to fill a 100ml beaker). He then added limewater, and shut the lid. HE THEN HELD THIS IN HIS HAND.
The fizzing shattered the bottle.

Jordan C

Reaction score
In a science lesson, we had to prove that limewater can be used for showing carbon dioxide. You fill a beaker with hydrochloric acid, and pour in some limestones. There is a pipe at the top going to a beaker of limewater. The limewater should go cloudy.

A boy in my class poured limestones into the GLASS bottle of acid, neglecting the beaker. (1l bottle, half full. he was supposed to fill a 100ml beaker). He then added limewater, and shut the lid. HE THEN HELD THIS IN HIS HAND.
Wow

Dan

Reaction score

Woah, I did that experiment a while ago as well!!
How much trouble did that guy get in!?
My chemistry teacher would have gone mad...

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score

LOL fail. One thing you should never do in a lab. Mix the raw solution with the experiment. It can do nasty stuff ;)

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score

Ow lol.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am trying to get 3000 posts before my birthday (14 days left). Anyone think I am gonna make it?

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I am trying to get 3000 posts before my birthday (14 days left). Anyone think I am gonna make it?

It's not too hard. You just need to show up a lot here. You can certainly do it though!