!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

fractalfeline

Reaction score
If a pin falls in a haystack, and the forest isn't around, does it emit a waveform?

I suppose this is my way of wondering why all the posts previous to this one appear blank to me...?!??!

And I like this graphic so I'm putting it here: :lockd:

zen-r

Reaction score
Come on fractalfeline, haven't you ever seen white text before?

Hehe.

By the way, does anyone agree that it would be better if we got more regular Updates in the News section regarding the server transfers? People are getting more & more confused, speculating & asking endless questions.

For example, Starka should have finished moving by now, but no-one seems to know if it has. If they knew it had, then they could get Support to fix their disappeared account. If they knew it hadn't, then they could be patient. But the lack of info seems to be just adding to the problem.

The last News Update was 3 days ago.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, they can just learn to be patient either way. I'm sure Corey is working on it.

zen-r

Reaction score
It's not that simple.
Some things don't get fixed unless & until they are reported, because staff don't know about individual accounts that have disappeared. But many people don't know if their problem is a reportable one or not.
I agree that patience helps, but more regular Updates would surely also help. Some people's patience is wearing thin now. I'm alright - I don't need my site up. I'm just thinking of others.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't need your site up?!
lol
So you're just here for the forums then?

zen-r

Reaction score
I don't need my site at the moment.
As & when I get time to start looking at developing it again, then I'll need it!
It's not urgent because I also have (very basic) free hosting with my domain registrar.

Check out this page.
See anyone you know in the list? Hehe.
I'm almost out of the Top10 now, cos I'm down 1300 credits since last week. <frown>

Last edited:

jsto17

Reaction score
I agree with you zen-r
Edit:
All we need is for Corey to post a short message saying either.

"Were still transfering so be patient."

or

"As far as were aware we've finished so if your site's down nows the time to submit a ticket"

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
I transferred them to other people.
And no, I'm not handing out free credits!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol
btw, did anyone ever pm you for free credits?

zen-r

Reaction score
Do you think I would I want to encourage your mischief, by answering that question?!

Edit :
It doesn't look like you need your site at the moment, either. Lol!! ; http://wwae.x10hosting.com/

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually, I do need my site. I have several sub directories that I'm using for various projects. I'm just not using the index.html page. That's all. btw, if you want to try and make sense out of my ongoing projects, you can check one of them out here: http://wwae.x10hosting.com/hedgehoghunters.php

Last edited:

starrynte

Reaction score
changing the title for no particular reason

2^42643801 - 1 is prime
as verified by GIMPS recently
(speaking of prime numbers, the largest prime number known is 2^43112609 - 1, also discovered by GIMPS, last August)
For lack of nothing else to post, I'll just post what's on my mind ("quoted" above)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't you know this is a white only thread? lol

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
It seemed like this thread was dying, so I decided to bring it back to life. I think it's sort of failing at being the biggest thread; the Ban the Person Above You thread has 3.4K+ posts.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I agree. The question thread is also taking off too.

zen-r

Reaction score
I think I get the blame for that!

You'll have to go a few pages back to find where it started, it just sorta caught on. Grin.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
So I just read a bajillion posts, and now I know why everyone's writing in white.