!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

weirdnerdhy38

Reaction score
Just signed up here, thinking that i will learn something on how to make a website/blog. I got here by reading some threads in another freelancer site. I'm doing good and I hope I will learn something from the site.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What a crzy world it is. The Nazis just got into parliament here and today someone jumped in front of a train where I live.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The Nazis? :/

Sweden Democrats. They are racist, but many of them has neo-nazi background and connections. They basically wants to throw every immigrant out of Sweden, to keep Sweden Swedish.

Last edited:

berseker59

Reaction score
Hi everybody, this is my first post on this really nice forum that has incredibly nice moderators:).

Berseker59

EDIT : Sorry, i am completly out of the discussion.

Last edited:

emmanual75

Reaction score
Man! I have had sooo much to do for a while now that I wish I had like 12 extra hours everyday... or at least do not need sleep.

tcbaars81

Reaction score
I sitting her wondering what is up with these icons at the bottom. Does anyone here think these stupid emticons are useful?

emmanual75

Reaction score
Sweden Democrats. They are racist, but many of them has neo-nazi background and connections. They basically wants to throw every immigrant out of Sweden, to keep Sweden Swedish.

How are "democrats" racists and what to do such a thing? what is the 'conservative' alternative called over there?

magicz9412

Reaction score
My lifes going pretty well. started up coding again, started playing football again.

the only thing thats annoyign me is when i mess something up in a file, and can't sort it out -.-