This is another fake web hosting site?

christa buchanan

Reaction score
Is this another fake web hosting site it forced me to fill out 20 pages of survey and could never ever log in to make web hosting....

it will never accept my pasword i had to reset my pasword 20 times ...

this is not nice.

zen-r

Reaction score
Yes. That's right.

The 93,835 threads, 535,613 posts & 287,507 members of this forum are all just fake as well.

If you'd phrased your post differently, & provided some useful info rather than just silly comments, I might have been more inclined, and able, to try & help you sort out any problem you might be having. That way you could have joined the 287,207 "imaginary" but happy members of x10hosting.

zen-r (<-- just another of those fake members of x10hosting). :biggrin:

P.S. This thread has been posted in the Spanish section of the forum, could a Mod move it to the English section please.

Last edited:

xnoddyx

Reaction score
Is this another fake web hosting site it forced me to fill out 20 pages of survey and could never ever log in to make web hosting....

this is not nice.

lol what am i scotch mist:lol: :dunno: he must be :nuts: :lol::lol::lol:

oh if sum one thinks of me then i mite be imaginary but i live in sum ones head :naughty: i mite even be the wisper in your head :eek4::drool::lol:

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What surveys are you talking about?

Have you confirmed your email?

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes. That's right.

The 93,835 threads, 535,613 posts & 287,507 members of this forum are all just fake as well.

If you'd phrased your post differently, & provided some useful info rather than just silly comments, I might have been more inclined, and able, to try & help you sort out any problem you might be having. That way you could have joined the 287,207 "imaginary" but happy members of x10hosting.

P.S. This thread has been posted in the Spanish section of the forum, could a Mod move it to the English section please.
So you're saying you're not one of the 287,207 figments of my imagination? Damn.

To the original poster: visit http://irc.x10hosting.com/ , click 'Connect' at the top, and input a nickname for yourself, and introduce yourself. Hopefully (if anyone else is on...) that'll appease any fears you have about the hosting service.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Its amazing how little people will research on their own before making a totally useless post. I feel like asking for 5 mins of my life back just for reading this one.

Artheido

Reaction score

this is not nice.

You're one of those people that need to be spoon-fed right?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

this is not nice.

:lol:

What surveys are you talking about?

Have you confirmed your email?

I think he's talking about surveys from a different hosting site.

To the original poster: visit http://irc.x10hosting.com/ , click 'Connect' at the top, and input a nickname for yourself, and introduce yourself. Hopefully (if anyone else is on...) that'll appease any fears you have about the hosting service.

Just make sure you don't talk to Paul, or else you'll be scared away. :)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Its amazing how little people will research on their own before making a totally useless post. I feel like asking for 5 mins of my life back just for reading this one.

I think this thread took 3 minutes of my life...I would like it back...hehe Russ I like your post.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Just make sure you don't talk to Paul, or else you'll be scared away. :)
I try my hardest...
smiley_evil.gif

eliasr

Reaction score
This is part of a Combine's experiment for test how much stupid we are.

Testing...
12133-hl2_combine_logo_large.jpg

mr kennedy

Reaction score

That's right folks! this nice guy's a fake... LOL just kidding zen :D (but I meant it when I said "nice ;))
---
You don't actually have to do the surveys you know... and besides, you have to wait for your activation e-mail but judging from your post, you didn't do those things... ahh kids, they just cry off whenever they don't get everything they want in pronto :hahano:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Be nice to the lad guys :)

wolflock

Reaction score
Damn! I must be better than I thought. I thought only my Props and work were illusions. :)

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Wait a minute ... I'm fake? :eek4: ... no, no, I'm real ... I have to be ... or ... :wtf: ... who am I anyway ... or what am I ... AAAAAAAH ...

... CONNECTION BROKE DOWN ... BEEP ... BEEP, BEEP ... BEEP ...

Last edited: