Upcoming Free Hosting Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac008

Reaction score
I know how hard it is to manage a mass of users. Although the server does lag from time to time, staff is doing a great job with managing the servers and dealing with abusers. I don't expect miracles to happen here as I understand it's free hosting. Thank you for providing free hosting for as long as you all have. Keep up the good work.
Excuse me for my English, it isn't my first language.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I know how hard it is to manage a mass of users. Although the server does lag from time to time, staff is doing a great job with managing the servers and dealing with abusers. I don't expect miracles to happen here as I understand it's free hosting. Thank you for providing free hosting for as long as you all have. Keep up the good work.
Excuse me for my English, it isn't my first language.

You have very good English. Nothing to worry about :)

sboa1

Reaction score
I am unable to edit web pages is this a result of the updates

SBOA

mikesla115595

Reaction score
Hi.

When the transfer has been completed, will I have to update the address link? At the moment the address link starts with Starka.

Just wondering.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
if you refer to address to get to cPanel or FTP, no that should remain the same.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
As a general note to everyone, this change should only increase performance, nothing else.

Its not really a cloud, thats an ugly buzz word that is thrown around and has no real meaning.
You could say x10's VPSs are in the cloud as they can be moved between servers and upgraded(usually)/downgraded(Sometimes) without any kind of reboot or restart of processes in the VPS.

henk506673

Reaction score
One of the updates i would like to see would be more sql databases for the free users as well as backup for our websites that can be created in cpannel. other than that, x10 is the best i have found for free hosting. can not wait for starka to be upgraded as it is hosting my website. keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.