Upcoming Free Hosting Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

server_rhonnel12674

Reaction score
I just wan't to know when will BORU be migrated if it has not been yet... I am currently working with my new website and It is good to hear that the free hosting is being given the same support and care as with the paid one. x10hosting is really great!
What I am looking forward is having at least two additional databases. This would cope to my needs as I am using parked domains for my other two websites. I would love to have them on separate dbase for faster and more reliable service. Aside from this, all I have to say is that I love the entire package. Perhaps the best among all the free hosting being offered on the planet. More powers to the x10hosting team!:)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Boru is most likely next in line, and there's maintenance going on to prepare for that.

This change will not increase the number of databases/domains available on our free accounts. An upgrade to Prime Membership would give you double the amount though for only $4.95 per year.

jtb_btj13

Reaction score
well first thanks for the info
updates provided on
or equipment changes.
Just take a little patience
and wait to continue providing excellent x10
payment and free service.

franceslillydesigns

Reaction score
is there anyone who on BORU and can't get their website up? I am getting "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later."

harp21649

Prime Account
Reaction score
My site has been down most of the day with "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later." I have also been having trouble getting connected via ftp and cpanel as well, with ftp not connecting most of the time and cpanel sometimes not loading either.
It is good upgrades are taking place so I have held off doing anything until it is stable.

resonance.forum4273

Reaction score
i cant can acces my forum or cpanel since 3 days ago, it is this because of the san migration? and if it is how much time more this would take?:frown:

sorry if the question is evident but im new at this

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
i cant can acces my forum or cpanel since 3 days ago, it is this because of the san migration? and if it is how much time more this would take?:frown:

sorry if the question is evident but im new at this
Your site(smf forum) is working fine for me. Check and post back.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Does that mean we will have faster hosting?

As told by Corey.

Last week we ordered some new hardware for free hosting to start moving toward a cloud setup. Unfortunately cPanel does not support being fully distributed - yet. We have a SAN going online tomorrow at some point, our goal is to move free hosting storage over to the SAN to allow for I\O pooling. At the moment our greatest bottleneck with free hosting is the software (cPanel) and I\O. While we can't do much about the software we can tackle the I\O problem which will greatly increase speeds and allow us to handle abuse much better. If you're wondering what a SAN is Google "Storage Area Network".

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
is this why right now I can't get on my forum with all the 'The page is temporarily unavailable' and '500 Internal Server Error' pages?

mastermetallica

Reaction score
is this why right now I can't get on my forum with all the 'The page is temporarily unavailable' and '500 Internal Server Error' pages?

I bet it is, I'm getting these errors too. Please let us know though, it's better to know then to assume XD

Your site is working fine for me.

My site is going in and out, sometimes loading (but really slow) and other times getting internal server errors and/or the page "The page is temporarily unavailable" errors. I'm mainly getting the errors

Last edited:

lamomiabmxlive99

Reaction score
Boys clear what happens is that owners
servers are expanding the network q that these problems do not happen
and we believe we must have patience and are working well I q q
already performed the update but of course we must have patience until q
q them is sorted out, and I believe still worry about q
us free users that gives them 500 error and load
slow web sites is the same but they are already in trabajndo
traqnuilos have patience

oammpr25

Reaction score
It's curious. Without do nothing, I now can access to the website. Thanks...

trakz94

Reaction score
Huge improvement on site loading times from UK since yesterday. Thanks X10 :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.