Updates, including rollbacks \ Apache success

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG Online

Reaction score
the past 3 days my site hasn't even loaded so i dont think the server is ready to go? im on absolut, i can wait it out but i thought after the updates server stability wouldn't be an issue. hmmm

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I wouldn't modify your site any more until the all clear is given. You could end up making a big mess of everything. I have the same problem. Just give it a bit longer. :)

sengkar

Reaction score
oh yeah since server updates. my cpanel is not accessible with my old username and password.. even i used Reset password, but no more hope. And can't connect through ftp as well. But i guess they are work under processing. So i will give up more time and will wait... Anyway good job and great services... Best of Luck... Keep it up guys ;)

kkenny

Reaction score
oh yeah since server updates. my cpanel is not accessible with my old username and password.. even i used Reset password, but no more hope. And can't connect through ftp as well. But i guess they are work under processing. So i will give up more time and will wait... Anyway good job and great services... Best of Luck... Keep it up guys ;)

Just wait,
don't listen to Fahad. There's a chance that your account hasn't moved all the way yet. Try to reset your password one more time in the AMP, and then accessing cPanel when it works to fix your FTP Settings. If that doesn't work, then you make your ticket.

rx7rx8

Reaction score
Still working on the transfer?
My site is not accessible since December 30th. I wonder why does it take so much time... Is that a manual transfer?
Thanks.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Still working on the transfer?
My site is not accessible since December 30th. I wonder why does it take so much time... Is that a manual transfer?
Thanks.

We are not just transferring, we are updating our backend system, our server configurations and our website to released our new systems very soon. This is why it's all taking a long time. We are working on releasing it all at once and make sure it's working rather than release bits early and have things broken.

pstitch

Reaction score
I am still getting the Apache "Great Success" page when I log into my site. I also get a bad user name and password when trying to connect to the ftp server and I can not get into Cpanel. I am assuming that all these are related and part of the upgrade. I am also still waiting for a PHP upgrade but this is unimportant if nothing else is working. Trying to be patient and keeping calm :bash: and collected as I wait for the big day when everything works. Keep working guys, I know all these annoyaces will be worth it when it's finished. :biggthump

Soccer02

Reaction score
I open ticket and they moved to amin thingy. Like I cant even log into my panel and you guys siad u guys are fixing these. What taking so long?

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
Kudos X10 team!
My site http://tech.elementfx.com/ is back online and running smoothly, my cpanel and ftp is working fine too!
Thanks for including new features in the cpanel!
Thanks again and happy new year to you all :)

davearonson

Reaction score
We are not just transferring, we are updating our backend system, our server configurations and our website to released our new systems very soon. This is why it's all taking a long time. We are working on releasing it all at once and make sure it's working rather than release bits early and have things broken.

Aha! Is that why I don't yet have the ASSP icon on my cpanel, which I need so that I can fix my email that's been broken since early November? :happysad:

9svn6

Reaction score
It is most defiantly taking a while, I am going to wait til everything is done to resign up for a different hosting package.

pstitch

Reaction score
As of this afternoon things all seem to be working for me, even cPanel:fawkdance:fawkdance:fawkdance Thanks x10 hopefully there will be no setbacks. NOw just waiting for my PHP upgrade.

F

Fahad

There is a massive backlog for upgrade requests. I've been waiting since October, I think.

9svn6

Reaction score
Yup the situation hasn't changed, just out of curiosity is the new site and everything going to look different or will it just have new features?

ktomega

Reaction score
My subdomain at ktomega.elementfx.com is up and working, even posts on my forum work. :D

The PHP type in my account control panel still shows Basic even though I sent a request to upgrade, but I do not need that yet since I am able to post on my forum.

Many thanks, x10Hosting team. Thanks for all your hard work for your customers. :D

hamsn

Reaction score
Everytime I login to my account, I try to find any change to x10 website, but everytime it looks the same. I hope it will be different next time is what I think. I hope it gets done slowly but in a better way, no problem.

Today's inconvenience for tomorrow's betterment.

Status
Not open for further replies.