Votes: 51 68.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I Hate webmails!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

copilot87

Reaction score
Gmail is the best. It has the easiest to use interface, Chat within the webmail, and lots of storage space so that you don't have to delete any of your emails. I think its the best I've seen yet.

noratoe

Reaction score
Dear copilot87,

My favorite web-based e-mail is Gmail. What's even nicer, is using Gmail on your own domain, like I do.

Sincerely your forum friend,

Nora Toe

Alecto

Reaction score
As it stands, Gmail is my favourite,
but i also have Windows Live Messanger (not hotmail)
and i have to say it has growen on me, similar features to gmail, but more.
when it becomes public you'll see what i mean :D

Cubeform

Reaction score
Alecto said:
As it stands, Gmail is my favourite,
but i also have Windows Live Messanger (not hotmail)
and i have to say it has growen on me, similar features to gmail, but more.
when it becomes public you'll see what i mean :D

Windows Live Messenger is already public ;) Do you mean Windows Live Mail? Like I said in my previous post, it's horrible on Firefox, and Microsoft hasn't done a thing to solve it. Fix that, and you've got an interface that's lighter than Yahoo! Mail Beta (which, like Opera, I refuse to use for some reason). But, you still need to fix the ads... I rarely see ads on Gmail (because they're unobtrusive).

Alecto

Reaction score
Cubeform said:
Windows Live Messenger is already public ;) Do you mean Windows Live Mail? Like I said in my previous post, it's horrible on Firefox, and Microsoft hasn't done a thing to solve it. Fix that, and you've got an interface that's lighter than Yahoo! Mail Beta (which, like Opera, I refuse to use for some reason). But, you still need to fix the ads... I rarely see ads on Gmail (because they're unobtrusive).

Yeah sorry, windows live mail, you should have guessed that since we're talking about email providers

xBloodx

Reaction score
gmail just dominates all the others. Free, over 2 GB of space, you can send HUGE files. Great organization too.

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
I used to use Gmail for many stuff like emailing and subscribe to newsletter to read, now I am still holding those gmail accounts for newsletter.

I prefer yahoo now which rocks greatly due to its advance phishing protectiong seal and anti-spam system really rocks.

Hanbit

Reaction score
I like Yahoo and all its feature.

(Suggestion: I think this belongs in Off Topic.)

EsotericSociety

Reaction score
My favourite would definitely have to be Gmail. Simple GUI and simple operation. It loads and works very quickly, unlike hotmail. I have never had a problem with it.;)

Ginogunther

Reaction score
gMail has so many options it just has to PWN the others. And you have a plethora of MB for storage space and excellent SPAM filters. AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! SUPERDELICIOUS!

djyox

Reaction score
I've had hotmail for years...... I never have made the switch to gmail.... what is so much better about Gmail?

I'm not saying that its not better, but what makes it that much better over hotmail and others? Its not just you guys who say gmail is better, a lot do...

waster

Reaction score
Gmail is the king till now....
don't forget Google Talk.. and chat

i like gmail... because gmail saves every action or step you have done... and u don't need to worry about your messages.

so i voted for Gmail

Joker Boy

Reaction score
If you like Gmail, you should check out http://www.gugle.co.nr. Everything with Gmail, Google Talk, a whole site devoted to google downloads and signups and stuff. Its free but has ads...AdSense Ads lol

waster

Reaction score
Joker Boy said:
If you like Gmail, you should check out http://www.gugle.co.nr. Everything with Gmail, Google Talk, a whole site devoted to google downloads and signups and stuff. Its free but has ads...AdSense Ads lol

nice website... everything i need is there... ;)

Joker Boy

Reaction score
I know, and they take suggestions like butter. If you have another google product you just email the guy and he puts it on there in like 10 mins. Real reliable :biggrin: . I know the person who runs it, gave him an Email account under my domain (jokerboystudios.com) but he never uses it >:eek:

Last edited:

waster

Reaction score
in 10 mins ????
so .. he's not sleeping at all.... but it's good to know someone who care about google products...

listen to me... what do you think to have a company with me like google ?

Joker Boy

Reaction score
sure...what would we do and what would it look like and where would it be etc...?