Votes: 51 68.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I Hate webmails!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

waster

Reaction score
it took less than five minutes if i have time or awak at least..
but if i'm busy.. it took maybe an hour :)

i hope skype has the same system in x10.. x10point enable to call from pc tp phone!

Joker Boy

Reaction score
Yeah but then how would you get the points? How earn points on Skype? But yes, skype is in fact awesome.

waster

Reaction score
i'm sorry... you can't get points on skype... but i hope u can soon :)

the_king_dollars

Reaction score
Gmail is the best. With so many storage. I used to have a Hotmail account but I had only about 25 MB. (That was years ago). Until Gmail came out, I was using Yahoo! because of their massive storage. But Gmail is now probably the best with the highest amount of storage. However, Gmail lacks many of the features that you can do with Yahoo!. For example, with a Yahoo! ID, you can access Yahoo! Games, Geocities, so on. I know that this poll is about Emails but still, Yahoo! has some good features. But I use Gmail for it is simplicity and the in-built chat system.

dyfuse

Reaction score
the_king_dollars said:
Gmail is the best. With so many storage. I used to have a Hotmail account but I had only about 25 MB. (That was years ago). Until Gmail came out, I was using Yahoo! because of their massive storage. But Gmail is now probably the best with the highest amount of storage. However, Gmail lacks many of the features that you can do with Yahoo!. For example, with a Yahoo! ID, you can access Yahoo! Games, Geocities, so on. I know that this poll is about Emails but still, Yahoo! has some good features. But I use Gmail for it is simplicity and the in-built chat system.

Yeah, Gmail has plenty of storage (sometimes I wonder whether I will actually use all of it!)....but after that I believe Yahoo! Mail's the next best. For one it has the Yahoo! ID (like the_king_dollars said), but it also has a SMTP server function, which Gmail doesn't have.

If you take a look at the new beta 'layout' for Yahoo!, I think you'll be impressed (well, at least 'mildly' impressed) - it's almost like a email program in itself!

Bodifar

Reaction score
Fastmail. http://fastmail.fm/

Limited space, correct, but reliable. And if you know that the average E-mail is about 3kb, you don't need 2GB. That's the beauty: Google never has to actually HAVE 2GB per person, they just say they have. My guess is: only about 1 or 2% of the registrars uses more than ... oh, let's say 50MB.

Oh, btw: Windows Live Mail has 2GB now too.

Last edited:

dyfuse

Reaction score
Yeah, I suppose you are on the money. It's basically a big marketing technique. But I think that Google has set the benchmark for 2GB space, with only the other providers to follow (just like Windows Live Mail - like you said).

dyfuse

Reaction score
lawebera said:
gmail rulez!
from hotmail I get only spam

Hotmail is so like a SPAM magnet!

...But it is possible to get spam in Gmail. I wasn't too careful and I'm getting heaps of spam (well, I didn't just sign up to everything and anything on the internet - it was mainly dodgy webhosts...until I found x10hosting).

Now I'm getting at least 30-50 spam emails a day :mad:

Shadow121

Reaction score
I use all of the emails listed over all i like Gmail but after looking at Ion cube i believe i like it better o_O the new yahoo interface is just ShInEy and such things but on a regular basis it refuses to load -.-

artist

Reaction score
Yahoo, because I have had it forever and I just use the pop forwarding for MS Outlook, never really use it on the web. I use the temp inbox extension for firefox as well...such a handy tool.

Last edited:

tll229

Reaction score
Gmail is great you can use it with msn so thats good and also you get aload of space for free its great for businesses as well.

bbbbbbbk

Reaction score
Gmail of course... I switched from Hotmail because of all the spam I received in Hotmail.
Now, I just use Gmail and pop the emails into my local computer

Mikek

Reaction score
I like yahoo mail for their anti spame functions like address guards(disposable emails). Though I thnk the gmail interface is slightly better then yahoo beta except
for the fact when you send a mail through the through the web interface in google it gets downloaded through pop3.

When using cpanel I like horde or squirrle mail(nicer looks).

I voted other.