What type of speaker you have?

VPmase

Reaction score
I just use two regular Dell Speakers that came with my PC. Once I build my own PC I'll be getting some kick-ass sound system :p

barnacle

Reaction score
I have a pair of wharfedale valdus 500 (200w a piece, 93DB sensitivity, oil cooled tweeter, 8" midrange driver and 2 * 8" low frequency drivers) and a 250w 10 B&W self powered sub all running from my Harmon/Kardon amp (only 80w but runs @ 75 amps - Punches well above it's weight) I can hear my stereo with the windows closed about 150 - 200 meters away from my house.
Rock On !!!!

ASPX.King

Reaction score
i have a 3.1 mono speaker set i almost never use, and a pair of good noise canceling sony headphones i use every day. that way, everyone setting/standing/walking around me can't hear what i'm listening to, they might get confused at the japanese words... :biggrin:

theafterthought

Reaction score
I have a pair of wharfedale valdus 500 (200w a piece, 93DB sensitivity, oil cooled tweeter, 8" midrange driver and 2 * 8" low frequency drivers) and a 250w 10 B&W self powered sub all running from my Harmon/Kardon amp (only 80w but runs @ 75 amps - Punches well above it's weight) I can hear my stereo with the windows closed about 150 - 200 meters away from my house.
Rock On !!!!
Awesome!

I have a 4.1 Logitech system that my Dad won in a competition a few years back... it's certainly loud enough for my room ;) And a cheapo backup pair of speakers in case the main ones pack up or are being used for something else.

kyuusei

Reaction score
Logitech Z-560 4.1 Surround, some 400w total. Been hankering for a 5.1 system now, but I cant justify the price of it.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
I have 2 Front speakers, 1 Sub woofer, on top of the table.. and 2 rear speakers, which are.. right next to the front speakers xDD

~Blaze

intertec

Reaction score
Logitech x530! 5.1 surround!

1 center speaker
2 rear and 2 front speakers
1 subwoofer
All of it is 130 watts!!!

philippe_michael

Reaction score
I got some Edirol MA15D studio reference speakers (with integrated amp) which are not as flat as they should, but sound darn good! I got the would version, looks great too :biggrin: I run them with an edirul UA-5 sound card, through s/pdif at 24bits/48 khz which is pretty nice. They speakers themselves can take up to 192khz. I really recommend for anybody who loves quality and doesn't listen to mp3 !!!

The next will be Event ASP6 or 8, really serious stuff :cool:

I also got some headphones, AKG K240 which are pretty low in the highs and high mids but have a really nice rounded bass, and Audio Technica M40fs which seem more hi-fi but have a way clearer mid-high section. Lack a little bass, even though the lows are really tight (good for everything exept hip-hop, r&b etc). Check them out, there pretty cheap for the quality (about 120$ CA).

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just added a iPipe 10" 250w RMS 2x4 Ohm DVC sub and a Power Aquistic 2 ohm stable bridgeable amp running in parallel to my car. All cabling is optimal for the setup, 4gauge coming from the battery through to a 60amp fuse in the cabin. Then 8gauge from the fuse to the 2 amps(other one runs the boxed 6"x9"s).

sunils

Reaction score
DefecTalisman I couldnt get what you are asking. can you be more specify.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Is that subwoofer 800watt RMS(Root Mean Square) or 800watt PMPO(Peak Music Power Output) ?

soporteweb

Reaction score
i connect my amp. and to speacker JRX100
djmazter_1999_166913332

and sound kool

like2program

Reaction score
Two normal speakers and a subwoofer. When a new cable arrives, I will be adding two more :biggrin:

kkenny

Reaction score
I use headphones, when I'm not im using some bose 7.1 sound system that I sort of borrowed from my friend. Sort of borrowed.

philippe_michael

Reaction score
I don't like the JBL JRX100. They sound way to muddy and aren't crisp. I think most JBL are quite like that. We've got some SRX722 at work and it's not as bad, but still quite not crispy clear.

David_Tiger

Reaction score
I got 5.1 surround system with 100w sub and 60w each other speaker, also extention audio cable coming from my TV for when watching good movies. ;)

Last edited: