Where do you buy your pc?

chappill

Reaction score
Dell for the win! I spent ages looking round all there non mainstream comps and got a quite good one for £500 this time last year.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
Newegg.com would have to be my favorite source. To the one who mentioned an electric shock, building a computer isn't much more difficult than assembling a bookshelf (for me anyway), it's not rocket science. If other people want me to find computers for them, I go to Dell because I can usually find great deals on good computers from them, just not gaming computers.

kirtik

Reaction score
I got my new laptop from zepto.com. Was very good value ^__^

M

Macaws

Ok first of all Dell's are pieces of ****. We have three, and none of them work good. I prefer Fujitsu, or Build my own.

Wizet

Reaction score
I'm dedicated to Dell or HP computers. As long as the computer has more than 1 GB of ram and more than 100GB or memory I am satisfied and it must work too.

masteraa

Reaction score
Newegg

Once you know you newegg

Really its simple to me, I can build a pc for under $2000 that retails in bestbuy and in dell magazines for over $4000. :naughty:

crayleb

Reaction score
Yea I build my own computer. Cheaper and you get exactly what you want

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
Ok first of all Dell's are pieces of ****. We have three, and none of them work good. I prefer Fujitsu, or Build my own.
I've actually never had problems with a Dell (hardware problems anyway). They do use good parts, and I reformat the hard drive when I get it to remove their crap anyway and install AVG and Windows Defender. I've only had a problem with a Gateway, which apparently used such a cheap PSU that plugging an iPod shuffle into a USB port permanently killed the USB root hub.

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
Cant beat building your own - cheaper overall, much better quality (as long as you use the right parts), and you know how to fix it when if a part ever breaks. You also get a much longer warranty (as each part has sometimes many years, compared to the 1 year Dell give you).

Alex

openspace

Reaction score
I always build my computers myself (except for the Dell my friend sold me after his house got raided by SWAT :D ). Almost every computer part I buy comes from newegg.com.

hamsn

Reaction score
DELL online shopping
good warranty particulars, gold, silver, yeah

kkenny

Reaction score
I usually just custom build, or buy laptops. I really haven't built a computer in a while though. :[

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I buy some of it off ebuyer and the rest off ebay, depending on which is cheaper.

xPlozion

Reaction score
I buy my parts from NewEgg.com for my computer. The rest of the family buys wherever there's a good bargain at. In my brothers case, it was at Staples, and the 2 last computers were bought over 5 years ago.