Votes: 6 16.7%
  • NO WAY! NEVER! IMPOSSIBLE!

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No idea. Nor do I care.

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
M

Macaws

Well, knowing my luck, by browser incorrectly sent my app. So, Will I become a mod?

brayden13

Reaction score
I haven't been around too long so i wouldn't know but it doesn't look like you have been around to long but you might make it.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think fussing over it to the point of making polls is gonna help any, but you never know.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Aint gonna get mod by posting things about getting mod.

brayden13

Reaction score
he'll never be a mod as long as he hates firefox ha ha just kidding you can hate firefox as much as you want.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think smiley over there (hehe joking compwizzi) is right.....you'll never become mod if you advertise like this...(i read it somewhere on this forum I think, not sure...) if so...you just ruined your chances.

M

Macaws

Well, I wanted to know what most people thought. And I wanted to know how many people said no. lol to many people said no.

I was NOT trying to get the admins attention.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If I wanted to be a mod, that is something I would have never done, but if I didn't want to get the admins attention I would have never posted this either.

Hehe.

M

Macaws

Well sorry!
Most people who apply dont get to be a mod anyways. Ill just be an ADMIN on my own forum.

Jordan C

Reaction score
You could. I found out that they hire in huge lots, I was just giving up on my moderator dream, so I decieded to ask when they would check. Then later that day they were hiring.

Macaw's, I think you would make a great moderator, you just need to wait a while until they start taking applications. I'd happily recommend.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You could. I found out that they hire in huge lots, I was just giving up on my moderator dream, so I decieded to ask when they would check. Then later that day they were hiring.

Macaw's, I think you would make a great moderator, you just need to wait a while until they start taking applications. I'd happily recommend.

you have helped me on a couple of your posts that you made...it could happen but i do have to add, that making this thread was not the best thing to do. (it is my opinion)

kkenny

Reaction score
To be honest, you've been here long enough, you just need more posts and reputation to be a good mod.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
nicely put, it would be good having another mod, it means rules get enforced quicker and I get my stupid questions answered hehe.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Hey, your in a better position than I was only about a month ago.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I see a big pile of Win over your name jordanc! Congrats!

Last edited:

balaji2u

Reaction score
Hmm thats better and even i applied for staff and love to work here.but its not what i expected.
but now am happy with my new online part time job which i get today and started working right now :D

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmm thats better and even i applied for staff and love to work here.but its not what i expected.
but now am happy with my new online part time job which i get today and started working right now :D

What do you do online, that is your part time job?

-----------
Isn't there a set of rules or something before someone can apply to be a mod or anything like that, just curious.