x10Hosting Account Inactivity Suspension Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyem

Prime Account
Reaction score
Today I received an inactivity suspension warning. Last year I purchased the inactivity protection for $3.00 on 4/21/2009. Why am I getting this warning with over 1 month left on that protection? Thanks.

soundmandubs

Prime Account
Reaction score
i got the same warning but have proof on the forum in the form of posts that i have been logged in more than ten times in the last month, what is the position can i ignore this unjust warning without penalty? - im getting very worried about this service

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It is a strange behavior so I notified Account Manager about it. You just have to wait now.

katotr

Reaction score
I got the same warning with over 9 months left in my subscription! I sent an angry email.

Let see what they say.

all4God

Reaction score
I also got this email with a good few months remaining on subscription - yet another disappointment from x10hosting, this time one i can genuinely complain about see as I have actually paid for this

thecold0ne

Reaction score
Decided to add my hat to the ring. I also got this warning when I paid for that immunity maybe 2 months ago.

jmr1948

Prime Account
Reaction score
Same here. My protection is good until August. What's up?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

You can ignore the warning.
You got it by mistake by a new script we're putting in place to send out a warning to those about to be suspended for inactivity. Seem the warning script failed to check if the account had an inactivity timer applied or not.
The script that actually suspends accounts does have this check in place so you do not need to worry about getting suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.