x10Hosting's Official Twitter Page, Now Live!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
:) thanks for the extra advertise

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish :D Would be rather nice to earn a good buck on just making wp themes. That one is actually the second approved I have at wordpress.org

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I wish :D Would be rather nice to earn a good buck on just making wp themes. That one is actually the second approved I have at wordpress.org

Do you currently get paid whenever someone downloads and uses your theme?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
No, I get nothing. Well I do get link backs to my site if they actually use it as that is in the footer of the theme. I do have a donation button on my site though so hopefully someone decides to donate a little something.

For me it's more about the learning experience though.

apbg2801

Reaction score
Sticking to the title of the thread... I'm now following X10Hosting thru Twitter. :rant2:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Following it right now. :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yeah, Let us see how much faster followers will grow. :lol:

lol I've been posting updates of the number of followers we have pretty frequently because I'm trying to bump this thread up to the top and make it more famous. Obviously, if I just say "bump," it would be considered spam, so I'm including some useful information in my post as I do it. :)

And I'm expecting the number of followers to grow more quickly as time goes on, because more and more people will be aware of it and the news will spread faster.

haewen

Reaction score
Some of you may have noticed that x10Hosting had a Twitter page for a while, but it was never properly updated.

In the past hour or so, I have completely redesigned x10Hosting's Twitter profile and tidied up a bit. All x10Hosting users with a Twitter profile should follow x10Hosting now, as the Twitter page will be updated regularly with news, announcements, and server alerts. This is a good way to keep up with what's going on.

x10Hosting's official Twitter page can be found here:

http://twitter.com/x10hosting

Note: If you are a moderator, account manager, or administrator of x10Hosting that has a Twitter page and is not yet being followed by x10Hosting, please post here with your Twitter URL and I will add you to the list of x10's followers.

Thanks for the information, in return can you please help me promote my website
http://www.pangasinantoursite.x10hosting.com
it is our final term project, we must be indexed in google in order for us to pass, so please help me thanks a lot. . .