x10Hosting's Official Twitter Page, Now Live!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Define: "higher ranks"

All moderators, account managers, administrators, and direct staff affiliations.

And now, you're probably going to say "Define: 'staff affiliations'."

Staff affiliations include people currently working directly with staff to improve the user experience. The easiest example would be Garrett and I being KB (knowledge base) writers, among others.

kkenny

Reaction score
I am retired staff?
The retired staff list doesn't include half the people who used to work for X10 :/

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
We're up to 41 followers. :)

As of right now, we're down to 40 followers. :(

Apparently, someone thought we weren't follow-worthy.

I bet we would have tons of more followers if only more people knew about this and/or checked the Off-Topic board more often...

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
This is my fourth post in a row in this thread, and it feels like I'm spamming, but...

BUMP

(We need to get the word out about the Twitter page)

Danielx386

Reaction score
I will follow, you may want to look at facebook. I can set one if if I'm pernitted to. Then just link the two together. (Twitter and Facebook)

Danielx386

Reaction score
Yeah you can just link facebook with twitter so that when you post on twitter, it post on facebook as well.

kkenny

Reaction score
go into facebook, go to the fan page's wall, and check the wall settings if it's in there.
that's where it usually is for normal user's profiles.

mcklovin

Reaction score
Wouldn't a server status page make more sense? (ex. status.x10hosting.com would be sweet)

Having a whole twitter account dedicated to showing how much your servers are being rebooted isn't exactly the best. lol

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It's all about getting the information out in an easy way. As a user you can follow the twitter feed and get updates on what is going on fast.

kkenny

Reaction score
Wouldn't a server status page make more sense? (ex. status.x10hosting.com would be sweet)

Having a whole twitter account dedicated to showing how much your servers are being rebooted isn't exactly the best. lol

They probably are working on that, we have some member made server status pages, but they aren't as accurate some of the times.