You can't make money without money.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you believe that then you will be forever poor.
btw you don't have to post here to keep the free hosting account open, just login

Nigger

Reaction score
well ..if you want to have more money you have to invest some amount of money...to promote your product/bussines or whatever...

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Not really, I've got a project site running on free hosting using only it's Google search placement for promotion. Only eight pages in size with no database backend but yet it pulls in an average of between £6-8 month and requires no work to update on my part. Some of the more prolific users of WordPress 'auto-blogging' I have no doubt make far more money by making good use of free web hosting and other free services dotted around the web.

fillertxt33

Reaction score
what is your website cybrax? would like to have an idea on sites that generate profit with very low maintenance...

radiogrooves81

Reaction score
well I beg to differ.. in the last 12months I have made $60 from file downloads also my other site has paid for my hosting for the past 3 years with donations and vip areas. so You can make money from nothing you just have to spend time and effort

Nitto1320i

Reaction score
you can actually, with services. but you can make more money investing your hard earned money doubling it. :p

azngrl_1824

Reaction score
You can't possibly believe that you can't make money without investing anything
I have made over $300 in just 6 months
I have invested money however and I am tripling what I put in.
But nonetheless it is possible to make money with no funds whatsoever.

jefver

Reaction score
It's quite simple, to make money you need to invest something, be it time or money. You know the saying time = money, right? It's true. Even a low maintenance site requires some time to setup.

btw, I'm also quite curious as to what low maintenance sites can actually make you money.

smartle106512

Reaction score
Of course you can make money even without money... one proof is five4free...

from the site promoting it alone, you can see that its a free website building site. go and check it out

we are currently on pre-launch and will launch this October.... Get $5 just to sign up... and you will earn more by giving out $5 dollars too.

Use my link by signing up to the site and ill give you your link....

rscore

Reaction score
You can't make money without money.

I don't agree with you. I have made over 1000$ without investing a penny, but it took me some time. It started very slow and then I made $100+ per day. Now due changes in adsense policy (blocking freehosted sites) I stopped making money. It is always possible to make money, you just need to find the right source.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What load of bologna is this....

Do you have to pay to get a job???? JEEZ come on think of what you're saying man...

-------

Want a true statement??? One that is 100% irrefutable, even by Einstein????

You need to have a brain to make money...

And if you're alive you most likely can make it : )

It is a persons views and beleifs and who they make themselves seem to be that makes them money, or loses them money.

I hereby point you to my brain...

http://x10hosting.com/forums/earning-money/177449-earn-money-immediately-guaranteed.html

That is on this forum..I posted it minutes before writing this post...SPECIFICALLY SO YOU CAN MAKE MONEY...read it...try it...don't tell me it doesn't work...and yea having a .com domain or not..is no problem...so yes it works : ) PROVEN by myself and my bank account.

I wish thou luck, health and wealth friends and other, if other exists I wish you luck sir, or mam I love for it is because of you all I read/do what I do..to show or tell my story...and jeez what a story!

monex10m

Reaction score
You can make money without having "money" i'v done it myself 1st way was off of youtube ads that i put on my videos and google ads i put on my site i been using free host for a while along with a free domain name. i found it easy to make money off your site not by the url TLD or free usually its by content it makes people come back