Sustained Server Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah....the applications are not off are they?? I have been at x10 for a while, and would like to apply for the sustained hosting.

They are still up, but that was a vB 3.5.x mod, and now that we are using 3.6.x, somebody will have to reinstall it and do it over again;)

ArNoX

Reaction score
Sorry for write'ing in this old thread but I have a question..how long is it take to be moved to the Sustained Server..becouse i have for 1 week ago send the application to be moved to the Sustained Server and am still not moved?

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
It probably depends on if you got accepted or not. You sure you had the 6 points? It also may be taking some time because of the recoding, but you will be PMed once you get accepted

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
If you made an application right when they came out, will you need to make another because of the recoding? I'm sure I had the six points, and I've always been good (I think...).

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
If you made an application right when they came out, will you need to make another because of the recoding? I'm sure I had the six points, and I've always been good (I think...).

You shouldnt, as the application is made as a post in a board end users can't see.

dharmil

Reaction score
um dose the application not work because i have submited it 2 times still no responce i know i have over 6 points

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
um dose the application not work because i have submited it 2 times still no responce i know i have over 6 points

I see it there, we are more productized on JM I think, so wait a bit.

mikel2k3

Reaction score
hey, ive just submitted mine, but im not sure if i was logged in when it sent so :/

cpanel login is Distras.x10hosting.com, so if you see that, thats me :)

I also just submitted $6 so technically thats 6points right ?? :)

Last edited:

ArNoX

Reaction score
yes i made the application right and i send it for 1 week ago..but am still on the old server. I have been a memeber of x10 hosting in 6 months and i have 100 posts in my forum name and i think that will be 6+1=7 points and thats inaf to be moved to the sustained server
and my account is in good standing without any problems.
I have send the application one more time to be sure that everything is ok.
So should i yust wait one more week to be accepted or?

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
yes i made the application right and i send it for 1 week ago..but am still on the old server. I have been a memeber of x10 hosting in 6 months and i have 100 posts in my forum name and i think that will be 6+1=7 points and thats inaf to be moved to the sustained server
and my account is in good standing without any problems.
I have send the application one more time to be sure that everything is ok.
So should i yust wait one more week to be accepted or?

Ya because if you submit too many, you'll be spamming that application forum were they go....i see it in there.

The admins top priority right now it the back end. It might take more than a week, but you will be transfered at one point.

@mikel2k3 - I don't see your's in there, you should do it again.

ArNoX

Reaction score
Thanks Brandon for the information..
so i guess i need yust to wait right now ;)

disturbedart

Reaction score
can you tell me what this sustained hosting is really about or show me a link to a post about it?

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
can you tell me what this sustained hosting is really about or show me a link to a post about it?

Its a high-uptime avalible server for upstanding accounts that x10 has.

This is so people who deserve better uptime hosting can get it as no new, spam accounts wont be on it {Unless they donate $6 then they can, but why would a spammer do that}.

trevor51590

Reaction score
Just because I see that sometime the apps have been lost I was just checking to make sure mine was in there

cPanel is trevor51

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.