Account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

binpieco

Reaction score
Hi, my account recently got suspended, not sure why, I was uploading files via FTP and it got suspended mid-way, please can I have access to the files as the website took me a VERY long time, I really should have kept a backup. Thanks in advance.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Suspension disputes are handled from the account portal, please send in an appeal from there if you feel the suspension was in error.

binpieco

Reaction score
Suspension disputes are handled from the account portal, please send in an appeal from there if you feel the suspension was in error.
I have done that, but I need to get into the site ASAP, so I can download a backup of the website. Please could you unsuspend it, even if its temporary, so I can do so. Thanks.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I have done that, but I need to get into the site ASAP, so I can download a backup of the website. Please could you unsuspend it, even if its temporary, so I can do so. Thanks.
Hi binpieco,

If you feel the suspension was made in error, you will need to wait for a response to your appeal. :)

Thank you,

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
For the record, the suspension was not made in error. I just personally verified that you were indeed uploading a Proxy, which is against our terms of service.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
in short - NO

from x10hosting's Terms of Service (TOS)...
Code:
8. Suspensions
If an account is suspended for a breach of the Terms outlined above the account holder will
immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files
and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide
backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.

esolvetex97

Reaction score
Hello
My site jstest.x10.mx/index7.php has been suspended but i already clicked the unsuspension link! This site is still nowhere to be found. Can you please restore the site. Thank you.

srgycele

Reaction score
Hi,
My account was suspended due to inactivity for 30 days. Usually when this happens, I sign in, remove the suspension, and I can use my FTP client (Adobe Dreamweaver) to upload files. This time, however, I signed in and removed the suspension, but when I go to my site it redirects to a page that says my account is still suspended. I cleared my browser cache and flushed dns resolver cache, restarted my computer, and waited 12 hours. Still having this problem. Any advice?
Thanks!
PS: How do you start a post on this forum? I only found options to start a conversation, which seems only to contact certain people. How do you post a general, public thread?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi srgycele,

This should now be resolved for your account. :)

Also, you can create a new topic by clicking the button in the top right corner of the Free Hosting forum:
b996e78570d82082e166b922cc2ef30f.png

Thank you,

srgycele

Reaction score
Ha, ha, never noticed that button before! I looked everywhere (well, not really!).
Thanks a lot for fixing the issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.