Big problem

Wizet

Reaction score
Well today I was going to play handball with my friends and I found a bottle on the floor. Well I decided to smash it (I know what I did is kind of dumb). There some other people (not going to say nationality cuz then that would mean I would be racist) playing basketball and started cussing at me. So I was thinking should I go to school tomorrow cause I don't feel like getting jumped and robbed. There is a diagram that showed what happened. So if there are any mathematicians here I would like you to help me solve my problem. (Also the diagram is not exact but only estimated)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 29

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
wow I don't think there is a mthematical formula for that lol. But I think you should go to school. Blame me if something happens ;P

Wizet

Reaction score
Really I feel so unsafe after that incident. So I just rushed home and looked back to see if anyone saw me. I think there is a mathematical explanation but I just don't know the formula and how to use it.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Chances are they didn't know you at all, so if you change your clothes and maybe do another haircut and try to stay away from the place they hang around, they wont notice you

Wizet

Reaction score
My school has a strict policy on uniforms. Also I'm not cutting my hair so I look bald. It's short enough already. People would because I'm the one that gets messed around with all the time. Besides I going to be the one that's all talked about at school and then get *****. You get the point right?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
oh that sucks, with the uniforms. In sweden I belive schools are not allowed to force uniforms...

Well, if you really really don't want to go, tell your parents you feel sick and stay home for a day, even if I don't recommend that...

Wizet

Reaction score
Um let's put this into baby words: I am asian. My parents are smart. They don't fall for this stuff. Even if those people don't remember me the other people do.

dito7967

Reaction score
Ouch! - You will have to face them eventually...

All I can recommend is try to avoid them, say sorry in a nice way and try not todo anything else to make them even angrier.

You will have to face them eventually :/

Edit:
I don't think you can plug a mathimatical formula into this situation ;)

Last edited:

Mitch

Reaction score
oh that sucks, with the uniforms. In sweden I belive schools are not allowed to force uniforms...

Well, if you really really don't want to go, tell your parents you feel sick and stay home for a day, even if I don't recommend that...

We don't wear uniforms either. :) But we can't football outside anymore :( And wizet, you should go to school, because it is only one more day. Then you have your weekend. :biggrin:

Wizet

Reaction score
Chances of success- 0.000000001%.

Dude this is reality not just tv shows and movies. Those people are serious! In packs of 4!. Also btw those people are in our part of the school. So it's actually ours. I feel so guilty right now.

kkenny

Reaction score
Um let's put this into baby words: I am asian. My parents are smart. They don't fall for this stuff. Even if those people don't remember me the other people do.

Stereotypes are highly unappreciated.

Anyways, don't you have friends of your own who can back you up or something? I mean, if that doesn't work, tell your parents your terribly sick or have a stomachache.

Wizet

Reaction score
How much more simpler terms can I get into? My parents are very smart at this stuff. Also for my friends. I wish >.> My friends are even friends they are *****. Well not weak but you get the point.

Last edited:

firesteel

Reaction score
. . . My parents are very smart at this stuff. . .

Wizet,

If you are genuinely concerned about attending school tomorrow, perhaps sharing your fears with your parents would be a good idea. Don't sell your Mom and Dad short, you might be surprised how understanding they can be at times like this.

Give them a chance to help, that's what they're there for, don't you think?

Wizet

Reaction score
Well I can do that but it's just that when I am afraid when I get back to school I going to be talked about all day long. Which makes me really upset. It would also kill my reputation,

Last edited:

firesteel

Reaction score
I can certainly understand your concerns. Being a parent myself, I've dealt with similar situations with my children, who also had fears about embarrassment at school. Parent's understand more than you think when it comes to life's problems, school, and peers.

I still believe your parents are your best friends in this matter. Sharing your burden with them will likely lighten it from your shoulders. :-D

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Did they actually threaten to kill you? In some places, cursing you out is a way of saying hi, you just can't show your afraid. If they don't want to kill you, you could say "Do I know you?", otherwise run like hell! As for the picture, I don't understand what it is asking. Do you want me to paint a picture of the shattered bottle?

Wizet

Reaction score
I can certainly understand your concerns. Being a parent myself, I've dealt with similar situations with my children, who also had fears about embarrassment at school. Parent's understand more than you think when it comes to life's problems, school, and peers.

I still believe your parents are your best friends in this matter. Sharing your burden with them will likely lighten it from your shoulders. :-D

Wow thanks firesteel. But the thing is that what is my school going to do about it. There once was a a kid of my class and whatever he that injured anyone I or one of my friends told the teacher. 1 day passes and nothing happens, then a few weeks, then a month. My school is useless.

Did they actually threaten to kill you? In some places, cursing you out is a way of saying hi, you just can't show your afraid. If they don't want to kill you, you could say "Do I know you?", otherwise run like hell! As for the picture, I don't understand what it is asking. Do you want me to paint a picture of the shattered bottle?

Mhm about the first statement. How can I believe that when I'm in NYC? If I hear that I run like hell just like you said. They never said kill but my "friends" (I put it in quotes for a reason) said they would jump me so I ran like hell. And no I wouldn't talk back. I don't have the guts to. The picture is almost like a reenactment of what happened. There is supposed to be an equation to it. No do not paint a picture of the bottle.

Right now I feel depressed and I'm trying to get the thought out of my mind.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
You would be surprised how odd some people can be! But, now that you ran, they probably will jump you. You could have handled the situation better when it happened. Being in NYC, I can't blame you. Travel with a group of five or six friends. It would not be worth it for them to take on that many people just because of what happened. Once they get used to seeing you around again, they probably won't give you any problems. I agree with firesteel. Not going to school only prolongs the problem, you should tell your parents.

Wizet

Reaction score
The thing is once I get back to school nothing will be the same again. Also I didn't run I walked then ran.

Remember the why I quoted "friends".

Well part of it was my problem because I smashed a bottle on the floor >.>

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
I'm going to boarding school tomorrow, and I have to wear uniform...