Does Anybody Use Twitter?

gman11234

Reaction score
I have to ask this question because I just started using twitter last week.

Does anybody on x10 have a Twitter account? If so please visit my Twitter profile HERE.

If you follow my Tweets, I'll make sure and do the same.

Thanks In Advance

Last edited:

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
Who's got time to follow tweets? Help me out here. I'm just not understanding the draw to following someone's random thoughts and acttivities. But before I judge, please enlighten me as to the advantage of having/following a twitter account.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Who's got time to follow tweets? Help me out here. I'm just not understanding the draw to following someone's random thoughts and acttivities. But before I judge, please enlighten me as to the advantage of having/following a twitter account.

It's not used merely to update your friends about what you're thinking or up to, it's also used as a way to communicate. You can send messages through twitter.

mcklovin

Reaction score
See my sig. =]

I followed you, but I unfollow people once in a while if you don't post for a while.

master257

Reaction score
dont know why, but i just dont seem to like twitter lol. They have way to many "social" websites that prove no real purpose, why have 10 when you can just go to a website which has it all in one really

tfteam

Reaction score
Mmmm I don't want sound ignorant but WHAT exactly is twitter? Depending on the reply's i might post follow up questions.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

marcus12

Reaction score
I seriously don't get the point of Twitter. It's like Facebook with less options...

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
You can follow Stephan Fry!

That's the only reason I use it., anyway :)

@callumacrae if you really want to follow me, I don't update though. Ever.

~Callum

Stormscape

Reaction score
I honestly don't understand the point of Twitter... it's like on-line SMS, but worse.