Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alid1712

Reaction score
I'm currently waiting for the next step! :D haha thankx.. seeing my website back for temporary is quite pleasing..

Last edited:

holeepassion

Reaction score
Oh nooooooooooooooooo ... thanks for the notification. I was surprised to see my site down again on absolut !!!

Have fun .. :D

wamphanoag

Reaction score
The server is finally all set for accounts, I am going to wait until morning to start the migration just so I can oversee it. I am going to attempt to bring Cossacks back online and then get a few hours of sleep.

Good job and thank you!

Jesse

Reaction score
Ok, I get it now that when i am trying to login my Account Management Panel it says
An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue.

Anyway i am really sure that all the admin's of x10 are doing all they can to fix it right away. I am an x10 addict! :p

Xemnas

Reaction score
None of us would be here if Corey and the rest of us weren't x10 addicts ;)

bdog13

Reaction score
So i'm confused... Are people on absolut able to log onto their sites yet? I've got some site problems besides the server issues so I can't log in to tell if they are or not. I'm having the same problem as Jesse too with the account section. It's so confusing. PS: Thanks Corey for all the loss of sleep etc to help out complete strangers!

Jesse

Reaction score
So i'm confused... Are people on absolut able to log onto their sites yet? I've got some site problems besides the server issues so I can't log in to tell if they are or not. I'm having the same problem as Jesse too with the account section. It's so confusing. PS: Thanks Corey for all the loss of sleep etc to help out complete strangers!

Like what said in the first post, it is because of the Global Update. It will be back normal as soon as the global update on the servers are finished.

bdog13

Reaction score
Cheers. I'll come try to come back daily to check up on the status.

bdog13

Reaction score
Hopefully they'll be back up within 24 hours because I want to do some MAJOR site editing to hopefully get some hits.

sanrck

Reaction score
I tried to get into my website and I got this:

Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPane® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

blah blah blah blah....

I guess we're going through the right way, aren't we?

NayusDante

Reaction score
I just want this host to be stable. All these upgrades and moves, while of good intention, create downtime for my site. I need to be able to contact the people on my development team through our forums, but these server moves have become a major annoyance. Is this going to be the last one?

Stability > minor performance increase

emmern

Reaction score
Does this affect cPanel? Cause i can't login on my cPanel...

gspear

Reaction score
I just want this host to be stable. All these upgrades and moves, while of good intention, create downtime for my site. I need to be able to contact the people on my development team through our forums, but these server moves have become a major annoyance. Is this going to be the last one?

Stability > minor performance increase

Most of the time, you get what you pay for. Sometimes you're incredibly lucky and get vastly more than you pay for, and those times you shouldn't whine about how much more you wish you were getting without paying for it. If you can't tolerate downtime, there are plenty of hosting options out there that will guarantee uptime. They will cost you quite a bit more than FREE, though.

MikeHGA79

Reaction score
My Cossacks site is back up, but my message board (MySQL) isn't coming up. If that's the norm then that's fine...but I wanted to verify with someone out there.

Thanks!

flaming7

Reaction score
guys, you are doing an awesome job of taking care of things considering this is a free service. I have a commercial website. I launched an ad campaign yesterday and unfortunately lost all the money because of the downtime.
yup, I was on a free service even though i rely on the uptime for my business! dumb!

Anyways, is there any estimate on when my site would be up?
I NEED TO UPGRADE RIGHT AWAY.

I cant remember for the love of God, which server I am on!
my domain name is flamingfusion.com
cpanel: flaming7

if its going to take much longer, will you help me in switching? i know it sounds ridiculous but I am loosing too much money :(

Last edited:

Nikolasr

Reaction score
Hello i've got this error
Internal Server Error
Is there problem on server or .htaccess?

Status
Not open for further replies.