Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genma

Reaction score
Questions allowed? ok

Mi english is crap, and I've searched for the answers and I can't find them so Im going to ask, because asking is allowed and will not terminate my account.
Im on Stoli.
1° You will let me know when to change the configs to localhost right? do I have to change that now? My page still works:dunno:
2°is it normal to try to enter my Account Management page and have errors? It tells me that the error is that my information can't be retreived but that I logged in succesfully:dunno:
That's it. Thankz a lot. Excellent free hosting:biggthump

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
I have a question about the SSL Exploror. When I go to my site, thats what I see. When do you think this will be fixed, and once everything gets fixed, how long to will you wait to make more updates/changes? (from my perspective, longer is better, to a point)

rlodge

Reaction score
I know you guys are working really hard on this and we all appreciate it. I know it's not really funny but I just kept getting this image of you guys working:
:rant2: :hyper: :bash: :confused: :wtf: :hsughr:

Again, thanks and at least now when I go to my site it says Apache is working so that's a start. Thumbs up to you guys.

Xemnas

Reaction score
I have a question about the SSL Exploror. When I go to my site, thats what I see. When do you think this will be fixed, and once everything gets fixed, how long to will you wait to make more updates/changes? (from my perspective, longer is better, to a point)
It's unlikely we need to fix that (unless it's an account-based issue, which I doubt it is), since the server will be formatted ;)

Last edited:

devilman2

Reaction score
Damn Cory sorry to hear about all the problems. I guess Murphys law is working against you today. I do find it funny however that your last post was made at 4:20 Today.

cityeyes

Reaction score
I just joined you guys and it's nice to see how quickly you're on this problem! I look forward to moving my domain over to your servers as soon as everything is done! Thanks!

warwer

Reaction score
Thanks for the support, no other free host has ever been this good at support. Good luck!!

RoseWolf

Reaction score
Did this by chance mess with the security certificate? I can't get to my pages because IE said that my certificate was out of date. Now it's asking me to log in to even see my site. Here's the URL it takes me to: https://www.carolinfennern.com/showLogon.do and it says "Certificate Error" on the side of my Explorer bar.

And I'd also like to thank you for your awesome support. We can ask "stupid" questions and we don't get ranted at because we're not techs. Good luck getting everything fixed.

Last edited:

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
Wow, hope you get everything sorted out. I don't mind waiting, but I know it sucks when things don't go the way you planned.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The server is finally all set for accounts, I am going to wait until morning to start the migration just so I can oversee it. I am going to attempt to bring Cossacks back online and then get a few hours of sleep.

etomak26

Reaction score
is this a part of the transfer process? im just curious..
An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend.

If you encounter any errors while using the account panel, please post on our forums.

and this is what shows up on my site..
Not Found
The requested URL /wvm/tracker.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_mono/1.2.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at marvin.x10hosting.com Port 80

can someone explain this errors?

thanks guys! more power! god bless!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, the account panel might not work for some of you. We removed ALL absolut accounts from account panel access to prevent people from changing things while we're moving everything.

Cossacks should be up. Hopefully it stays up ;) I am heading to bed, good night and see everyone in the morning.

-Corey

monkey_05_06

Reaction score
OMFG THANK YOU COREY! I know that Cossacks is just back up for a while then will be temporarily back down while you finally get the files transferred (right? or did I misunderstand something?) but after nearly a week of stressing out, I see that my files are all still there! Now I can make a backup of my database!!! :biggrin:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

BTW, I just wanted to say I appreciate all you're doing trying to sort out these problems. I stuck around because your free hosting plan is unbeatable and I've read a lot of good reviews. Can't wait to see everything back to full and normal functionality!;)

apocalypse

Reaction score
Thanks you so much...

My site's now kicking and alive...

We appreciate your effort for doing such a great job, specially for the upgrades and optimizing... you guys are so cool... :) hope i can work with you.. lol

BlueIce

Reaction score
Thank you for everything Corey! And go rest now, you desserve it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.