Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonWarrior

Reaction score
my only main issue with stoli being down so long is i had a banner on my site advertising www.canoexpo.com, and i got 2 free tickets to it in feb xD

since theres no site, mayby no tickets, i just emailed em to let em know the situation and linked em this thread, hope they understand, and i hope stoli is fixing itself while corey sleeps to save him time!

unless corey in an unsleeping demon...

jtaah

Reaction score
Any idea when stoli server might be up and running again

rgds
jtaah

cityeyes

Reaction score
Good to hear you guys are making progress. Looking forward to the resolution of this problem! Thanks!

joseph0829

Reaction score
this is not worth anymore Corey! its been a month now!
Edit:
i'd maybe shifting now to other web host... cant take this anymore

Last edited:

adamkrem

Reaction score
Dude.

Get a flippen life.

Until your Butt knows how to do all this then shut up.

Unless you want to do it yourself or want to pay a staff of people to do it shut up joseph. OK.

yeah what happened is complex. And it hasn't been a whole month. Learn to count.
Edit:
Anyhow. I believe the end of the month thing included moving all three servers.

Right now the first 2 are either done or worked on.

The 3rd server should take about a week or so and be moved by the end of the month.

From what i have read stoli looks like it should be up soon but i might be wrong.

Last edited:

SkyStormKuja

Reaction score
i'd maybe shifting now to other web host... cant take this anymore
Good luck in finding one that's as good as this one... :shifty: I tried, believe me, I've searched everywhere, but x10Hosting seems like the best one around currently. < = Good comment. ^_~

joseph0829

Reaction score
Good luck in finding one that's as good as this one... :shifty: I tried, believe me, I've searched everywhere, but x10Hosting seems like the best one around currently. < = Good comment. ^_~

i've already found some hosts like x10hosting... they are called astahost and profuse host. they bothe serve such as in x10hosting but they have more than x10hosting standard offers.. but you need to get involved actively in their forums.... but still im hoping for Stoli to be up and running smoothly...
Edit:
Dude.

Get a flippen life.

Until your Butt knows how to do all this then shut up.

Unless you want to do it yourself or want to pay a staff of people to do it shut up joseph. OK.

yeah what happened is complex. And it hasn't been a whole month. Learn to count.
Edit:
Anyhow. I believe the end of the month thing included moving all three servers.

Right now the first 2 are either done or worked on.

The 3rd server should take about a week or so and be moved by the end of the month.

From what i have read stoli looks like it should be up soon but i might be wrong.

yeah thaNKS FOR Such words..... just relax... i know what i am doing.... yet i do have still hope for this server to survive inspite of a lot of modifications made... and also pls be reminded to x10hosting that we are also consumers, we are also taking part their bandwidth and etc... yeah i know we are on a free host yet... we should be fair enough..... bcoz this is where x10hosting got their money... the consumers..

Last edited:

aneotoena

Reaction score
bcoz this is where x10hosting got their money... the consumers..

What money?? We all know here that a lot of times corey puts his own money for x10.
Dude if you found a better hosting just go over there, good luck.

joseph0829

Reaction score
ok.. fine lets just stop arguing, i am just pointing out my own opinion.... don't be too personal on what i want to say or other's people want to say, ok?

... i only need and everyday updates for Stoli, so that account holder fall under this server, has their hope of running up stoli again...

Dutch

Reaction score
What money?? We all know here that a lot of times corey puts his own money for x10.
Dude if you found a better hosting just go over there, good luck.

What money? How about ad revenue! If the free servers are such a burden on x10, why offer them? I put alot of my own money into my company, but I sure as hell won't be telling my CUSTOMERS to shut up and leave if they don't like being ignored for days on end. :nuts:

Some of us rely on our websites for business, and we have to answer to other people concerning the downtime. I don't think it's too much to ask to get an update so we can report back to our customers, and plan for further business losses.
Edit:

I was all ready to hand over my money for a paid account, until I read that thread.:eek:p:

Last edited:

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
What money? How about ad revenue! If the free servers are such a burden on x10, why offer them? I put alot of my own money into my company, but I sure as hell won't be telling my CUSTOMERS to shut up and leave if they don't like being ignored for days on end. :nuts:

Some of us rely on our websites for business, and we have to answer to other people concerning the downtime. I don't think it's too much to ask to get an update so we can report back to our customers, and plan for further business losses.
Edit:

I was all ready to hand over my money for a paid account, until I read that thread.

I think that this argument should be taken to another thread...

F

Fahad

I've done some digging, to save Corey the trouble of updating the first post :biggrin:

Anyway, I'll share my results, in case you're interested:

HTTP is up on Stoli. However, DNS has not been set up yet, and so your site name will not resolve to Stoli's IP. Accounts are being copied back probably.

If you telnet to x10hosting.com/elementfx.com/pcriot.com/exofire.net, and give a GET request using the Host: header to specify your site, you are served the "Apache is set up" page.

Corey, in the unlikely event that you are reading this, can you please confirm?

kemraj

Reaction score
They get money from the error pages like .404 errors on google ads so don't feel that they don't and if you type a wrong page on your site and go to it you will see three long google ads and a redirection to their webpage for the user to make his self a account so its a win win sutition. And the amount of error pages they get a day is alot since their are so many members

Status
Not open for further replies.