Suspension for high-usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haavdwee

Reaction score
I am also suspended and I need unspusension URGENT. My website will come in big newspaper and will be spread all over the country. Or ill put a ''Hosted by X10hosting" in the article.

zen-r

Reaction score
I am also suspended and I need unspusension URGENT. My website will come in big newspaper and will be spread all over the country. Or ill put a ''Hosted by X10hosting" in the article.

If it's urgent, have you tried unsuspending yourself via the Account Panel?

If it works, it might be quicker than waiting for a reply from Staff in this thread.

Just an idea, I don't know!

Haavdwee

Reaction score
If it's urgent, have you tried unsuspending yourself via the Account Panel?

If it works, it might be quicker than waiting for a reply from Staff in this thread.

Just an idea, I don't know!
How do I unsuspend myself?
Ofcourse i didnt only made post here, I made tickets, am online in chat, and put some posts at Coreys profile

Last edited:

alid1712

Reaction score
type date

suspension Jun 23
reason for action
You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3

unsuspension Jun 23 not applicable

suspension Jun 23
reason for action
You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're

What mean "not applicable"?
What should I do?

same here...

2nssv5.png

:s Totally system error. I didn't do anything with my website since it is already down..

zen-r

Reaction score
How do I unsuspend myself?

Well my understanding is that you log in here ; http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

Then look in the right-hand panel. I think it's in View Suspension Report (or Modify Your Account).

If you can't do it from in there somewhere, then maybe that facility has been disabled while they modify the resource usage set-up.

But you should be able to :)

Last edited:

amruthls

Reaction score
Isn't there any way to resolve this issue? I tried unsuspension and it states not applicable. What's wrong? Has the issue been brought to the notice of the staff?
Edit:
Ppl finally my account is unsuspended. But how do I keep track of resource usage?

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Are you also at Lotus?

Who? Me? I'm with Stoli, but I haven't been suspended.

Please note that I have now made a slight correction to my last post, in case you are going to try unsuspending yourself.
Edit:
Isn't there any way to resolve this issue? I tried unsuspension and it states not applicable. What's wrong? Has the issue been brought to the notice of the staff?
Edit:
Ppl finally my account is unsuspended. But how do I keep track of resource usage?

How long did it take for the unsuspension to go through for you?

Last edited:

eN0ch

Reaction score
Further to my earlier post, here's the latest:

• last night, I clicked to unsuspend
• this morning I found the unsuspend thing had disappeared
• so I clicked unsuspend again
• 5 minutes later my site is back up

That's the good news. The bad news:
The categories & tags which had reappeared in my wordpress blog before the suspension are gone again. (I presume they'll come back??)

pikifab

Reaction score
unless i fail at php, i would imagine that this script would use minimal resources.
this is the only script on the site that you have been running?

yeah, i mean besides a some minimal javascript. but even that should affect it much...

Haavdwee

Reaction score
Edit:
Who unsuspended you? Ask him if he wants to unsuspend me too ;)

zen-r

Reaction score
Has the issue been brought to the notice of the staff?
Edit:

Yes it has been notified, please see my earlier post.

We need more info & advice on how to judge our resource usage. Ideally some sort of meter in our cPanel would be good.

It took me around 10 minutes. But now the server seems to be down. I get a blank page instead of CPanel

Only 10 minutes!! And you said "finally my account is unsuspended".

Sounds pretty quick to me. :biggrin:

Edit:
Who unsuspended you? Ask him if he wants to unsuspend me too ;)

Haavdwee, it has been explained to you several times - You unsuspend yourself. Have you followed my earlier instructions? Or am I missing something here?

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

That seems like it's a bug, it says "not applicable" and puts the account in the unsuspension queue anyway. Your account doesn't seem suspended anymore

zen-r

Reaction score
That seems like it's a bug, it says "not applicable" and puts the account in the unsuspension queue anyway. Your account doesn't seem suspended anymore

Yes, but amruthls had already said in that post that his site wasn't suspended any more!

That "not applicable" bug could definitely do with being fixed, though. It's going to cause endless confusion for people.

Haavdwee

Reaction score
Yes it has been notified, please see my earlier post.

We need more info & advice on how to judge our resource usage. Ideally some sort of meter in our cPanel would be good.

Only 10 minutes!! And you said "finally my account is unsuspended".

Sounds pretty quick to me. :biggrin:

Edit:

Haavdwee, it has been explained to you several times - You unsuspend yourself. Have you followed my earlier instructions? Or am I missing something here?

Im not stupid but I cant see the stupid unsuspend button, i'm feeling realy bad now. Within 20 hours the papers will be printed. :(

flowiki

Reaction score
Hi, my site is also suspended, but i haven't been doing anything on it recently, just run a MediaWiki site with a few extensions, nothing too resource hogging. I'm on the lotus server.

I cannot unsuspend myself because the button isn't there to unsuspend, and I'm unsure whether to submit a ticket or not. :S

Username: flowiki

Thanks.

zen-r

Reaction score
Im not stupid but I cant see the stupid unsuspend button, i'm feeling realy bad now. Within 20 hours the papers will be printed. :(

OK. Do you have the webpage in front of you which looks the same as alid1712 attached to his post earlier? At the bottom it says "click the following submit".

Is the button/ link there somewhere? What about the word "submit"? I can't try it myself because I'm not suspended!

Alternatively, look in your "Modify Your Account" section of the panel.

I wish that the people who had managed to unsuspend themselves had bothered to say how they did it!

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I am on Lotus. My account is also showing suspended page. In account panel it says

suspension

Jun 24

You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, and process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, and the third warning. To resolve this suspension, open a support ticket

My site contains SMF forum. Not much visitors too. I have shoutbox but no body posts in that box. and it is not avilable to guests. It is only for registered members.

Should i open support ticket. or it will be resolved. Please It is urgent.

Last edited:

amruthls

Reaction score
Ppl there's nothing hard in unsuspending your accounts. Just like zen-r said. Go to x10hosting.com Provide your username and password in the login box. When you're greeted in to your account, go to the home page (of the account). On the right find a link something like Account Suspension status. Go in and find the link to unsuspend your account. Do check out guys. I'm sure you'll all have the option. For whomsoever the account is suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.