!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Mitch

Reaction score
Is it possible that a moderator not from Offtopic, can close a topic in offtopic. Or something like that.

And when will the interview of Corey broadcast (±)

Last edited:

crownabhisek

Reaction score
Learning, Eating, Sitting, Moving....

Here its 45 degree Celsius & we are all dying..

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
45 Degrees Celcius is warm! It's what you get for living near the Equator :D

It's only 58 degrees Farenheight here...

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Code:
if(computer.fail==true){
background.setColor(blue);
user.frown();
sys.shutdown();
user.scream("OH, **** YOU");}

812venom

Reaction score
currently i m just trying to remake my website for a laugh and see what i can achieve. i hope it all goes well coz im not that rgeat xD

catz154

Reaction score
Just sitting here wondering how to design my site:dunno:, What am I going to do, since I am not allowed to get a job:hahano:, Weather I should get a career in computers, I am breeding American Bobtail cats right now, I have five kittens that are 5 weeks old, the cutest things on earth!:drool: I have a lot of dream that I hope to accomplish. Also would like to meet someone from the UK.:happysad:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Gosh, I hate Sundays. It's the only time of the week where I end up wasting 2 1/2 hours :mad:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I don't. I sat around for that wasted time, when I could've been playing some video games then :(

Conmiro

Reaction score
I am working on my website and listening to Sonic music. At the same time, I am playing a online rpg and looking up software for my website.

TheMan177

Reaction score
I'm currently sitting around browsing random forums. I'm also wishing that an ice coffee would just appear next to me :biggrin:

Wondering if I should do some work, or play games...

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Play some games. It's the best way to blow time, unless you like being productive :biggrin:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Play some games. It's the best way to blow time, unless you like being productive :biggrin:

I would be one of those people. :biggrin:

I am currently using a really dodgy old laptop because my other computers are being used by people that are supposedly doing *Important work*, so I can't do any programming. :frown:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
haha. At my house, I get the fasted computer in the house all to myself since I had built it, and it's up in my room as well. The thing is, everyone in my family doesn't bother to use the other computers, and they're all fighting over 1 computer when we have enough computers for EVERYONE in my house to use at once. Seriously! Everyone has their own computer, each networked to the network here with internet access and no one uses them except for me using my gaming computer as I always do (24/7 really lol), my laptop as I do when I'm on vacation or outside, my PSP when I'm wherever, and the computer in our office, which is presumably "faster" and the computer the rest of the family fight over. I find that pathetic, when I have everything networked and all of the other computers have similiar specs and run the same speed >.>

And you wanna know something? They're not playing any 3D games. They're only going on sites like the Disney Channel site and playing their little games on there. No need to fight over the presumed "fastest" computer other than my gaming machine in the house, right? :biggrin:

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
haha. At my house, I get the fasted computer in the house all to myself since I had built it, and it's up in my room as well. The thing is, everyone in my family doesn't bother to use the other computers, and they're all fighting over 1 computer when we have enough computers for EVERYONE in my house to use at once. Seriously! Everyone has their own computer, each networked to the network here with internet access and no one uses them except for me using my gaming computer as I always do (24/7 really lol), my laptop as I do when I'm on vacation or outside, my PSP when I'm wherever, and the computer in our office, which is presumably "faster" and the computer the rest of the family fight over. I find that pathetic, when I have everything networked and all of the other computers have similiar specs and run the same speed >.>

And you wanna know something? They're not playing any 3D games. They're only going on sites like the Disney Channel site and playing their little games on there. No need to fight over the presumed "fastest" computer other than my gaming machine in the house, right? :biggrin:

lol