!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'd rather you banned him from the forums! ;)

Well, I'm not a moderator or administrator, so I can't really do that...

And have you applied to be an admin yet, or do you plan on it? ichwar might need some anti-zen-r to protect him from you giving him random infractions, providing reasons that someone might use on the "You're Banned" thread.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hmm... what if ichwar is secretly applying to become staff, and if he becomes selected, will secretly take your forum permissions away, one by one, until you can only post in the News and Announcements section (which you can barely post in anyway, seeing as most of the threads are locked)?

zen-r

Reaction score
If ichwar becomes staff here, that is a sure-fire signal to us all that the world is about to end! :eek:hnoes:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lol, Don't worry about that. It's not about to happen any time soon. [noparse];)[/noparse]

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
lol, Don't worry about that. It's not about to happen any time soon. [noparse];)[/noparse]

By "any time soon," do you mean that you're never going to apply for staff? Or does that mean that you're going to, but you don't have your evil plan complete yet, so you're going to wait a little bit longer?

zen-r

Reaction score
I think it means he's not going to divulge his evil plan to us, & thus keep us biting our nails for as long as possible. :eek:hnoes:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I think it means he's not going to divulge his evil plan to us, & thus keep us biting our nails for as long as possible. :eek:hnoes:

I don't bite my nails. Someone told me to try biting them once, and I ended up biting my flesh so hard that it was numb for a few minutes.

zen-r

Reaction score
You don't need to bite your own nails.

Just get some emoticons to do the work for you!

:eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
:eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes:
Edit:
Those smilies are about to give me a seizure...

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
At least you're staff vigge_sWe.

Brandon isn't.

Besides, there was nothing wrong with my post. I get the feeling that Brandon just jumped in & read that post in isolation without following the thread or being aware of the back & forth banter that there is between ichwar & myself.

Anyway, thank you Brandon.

I shall be keeping an eye on what you yourself post from now on. :biggrin:

LOL

Did he give a reason for why he -repped you?

No, just "negative rep" was stated!

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
At least you're staff vigge_sWe.

Brandon isn't.

Besides, there was nothing wrong with my post. I get the feeling that Brandon just jumped in & read that post in isolation without following the thread or being aware of the back & forth banter that there is between ichwar & myself.

Brandon used to be staff, so he might still have -repping powers left over from when he was a staff member.

zen-r

Reaction score
Brandon used to be staff, so he might still have -repping powers left over from when he was a staff member.

Yes, I did realise that.

But I still have "chainsawing powers" left over from when I ran an environmental conservation charity years ago. It doesn't give me the right to go round chainsawing everyone! ;)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
you were the bottom end of a hairbrain scheme that i was testing.

zen-r

Reaction score
Hmmm. Thanks.

Let's hope you don't have any more hairbrain schemes for a while.