!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Should I add the blue x10hosting logo bar to the top of the page?

zen-r

Reaction score
Perhaps you should check with zapzack to see how he wants it.

The plans for my site don't require the need for any copying of themes etc, so should, at least in this respect, be much easier to implement.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, you're going on an on about 'your site.' Who says it's ever gonna get off the ground?

Anyways, I'll see what zapzack says. I haven't seen him around for a while, have you?

zen-r

Reaction score
Lol.

Like you don't go on about things! :lol:

I mentioned my planned site because it explains why I don't feel the need to do much more with the existing, old site. And yes, my site might never happen, but I'm hoping it will.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me why Brandon is throwing his weight around, & giving me a negative Rep for this post? ;

http://forums.x10hosting.com/forum-games/58657-new-biggest-thread-post565930.html#post565930
No, but Bad Boy Brandon does seem rather irresponsible with his mod powers. He -Reped me yesterday. There's nothing wrong with that, but the reason he gave makes it sound like he's being irresponsible. He said that he -reped me because I had apt-get installed. Does that sound low or what?

Attachments

• badboybrandon.png
    badboybrandon.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 18

zen-r

Reaction score
Hmmm, that's just not on.

Throwing his weight around again?

From what I gather, Brandon isn't even a Mod any more. My neg. rep was given with no satisfactory explanation. From what I've seen on IRC, it looks like Brandon is just acting like a 17 year old child who is showing off to the others.

This sort of cyber-bullying behaviour usually comes from someone who feels they lack any power in real life, & so has to put on a bravado in online situations.

Brandon, isn't it time you grew up? Negative Rep'ing people like this just causes feelings of negativity for everyone, & spoils what could otherwise be a pleasant environment here.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Someone should bring this to a real mod's attention. I no longer have a spectacular aurora about! :lol:

zen-r

Reaction score
It would seem that Brandon, despite his spam-worthy 8000 posts, has only achieved a paltry level of Reps himself.

This could explain why he is trying to undermine the Rep of other people, who have tried (at least occasionally) to contribute something worthwhile to the forum.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Nah, Brandon's alright. Being concerned about forum reputation is not something worth doing. I feel the need to use the phrase "get out more".

There, my first (if I remember correctly), and probably last post in the all new biggest thread. IIRC, I closed the old one :D (honestly can't remember that far back very well...)

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No, but Bad Boy Brandon does seem rather irresponsible with his mod powers. He -Reped me yesterday. There's nothing wrong with that, but the reason he gave makes it sound like he's being irresponsible. He said that he -reped me because I had apt-get installed. Does that sound low or what?

thank you thank you very much i appreciate it homie and you guys need to take some chill pills if i hear corey right reputation is going be reset soon

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah I know all you guys miss me but I've been busy lately with work and stuff.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think I'll pass. I've got enough on my plate right now. ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What's up with the :eek4: ? Do you desperately need players?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

That's weird. Brandon's really cool and friendly, dunno what's up with you guys.