!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, guys, let's get posting here. We need to meet our 35 posts a day in this thread! ;D

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So refresh my mind, how could you get your community award back?

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Since today! That's when.

vigge wants us to get 3000 posts in this thread by the end of next week!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
That's about 400 posts, which means about 36 to 37 per day. If we're dedicated enough, we should be able to do it.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmmm, that's exactly what I'm waiting for too. We'll never get anywhere this rate if we're all sitting around waiting for someone else to post! :/

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hmmm, that's exactly what I'm waiting for too. We'll never get anywhere this rate if we're all sitting around waiting for someone else to post! :/

We have to either way anyway, because you can't double post. Stupid auto merger.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
We should post a petition to have the auto merger removed for confirmed users in the forums games section!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
We should post a petition to have the auto merger removed for confirmed users in the forums games section!

But then there might end up being one person in the Count to 1 Million thread that keeps posting just to get credits.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, because of the rule that you can't double post. (which is different from auto merger which puts all posts into 1 post)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'm sure that there's some forum game that doesn't specify that rule, so there will be one person playing the forum game by themself.